Chapter Twenty Eight The Fellowship of the Ring

My brothers and sister were to keep an annoyingly sharp eye on Merry, Pippin, Sam and I since we were not allowed at the meeting. Of course me and the hobbits have been conspiring how to escape our watchful guards. We were in a garden, away from the meeting place. At first we started by just talking to each other. I tried to act like I didn't care, but of course I did. Frodo, who I considered my brother, was now even more involved with the One Ring. And Aragorn surely would go on this quest...
"We should get second breakfast," Pippin said as my brothers rolled their eyes.
"Nice try. You're not leaving," Elladan said.
"I didn't say anything about leaving. Just saying we should have second breakfast," Pippin retorted.
"Please? After all, we faced the Black Riders..." Merry added. Elladan sighed.
"Fine. I'll go tell a servant," Elladan said as he left us. One down, three to go.
"Can you get my bow Elrohir? I want to show them my skills," I said.
"I'm not falling for that," he said.
"I just wanted to show them what you've been teaching me..." I wined. Elrohir softened.
"Alright, but don't move," he said as he left. Arwen eyed me.
"I know what you're doing." She then sighed and looked away.
"I suppose you wanted to play hide and seek with the hobbits and I can't seem to find you Farrien," she said a little loud. I grinned and mouthed a thank you as me and the hobbits ran towards the meeting. Arwen then began walking around, looking for people that weren't there.
We hid behind some bushes as we approached. My father nor Legolas had noticed us. They were too busy arguing as we hid. I too felt a strange presence. Suddenly, I heard Frodo yell.
"I will take it! I will take the ring to Mordor!" I gasped. Gandalf and my father then spoke. Members of the group then pledged themselves to Frodo on this quest. Suddenly, Sam burst through the bushes and into the meeting.
"If Frodo is going, then I'm coming too!" He shouted as he joined them. My father looked surprised. I shared a glance with Merry and Pippin.
"Well, it seems you can hardly be separated from Frodo, Mr. Gamgee, even from a secret meeting," my father said, though I knew he was amused. Pippin then came out and Merry.
"Oiy! Then we're coming too!" Pippin said as they reached them.
"Besides you need some intelligence on this mission, quest thing," Pippin said.
"That rules you out Pip," Merry said.
"Blast it," I muttered as I came out after them. My father's eyes grew wide as did Legolas's.
"And I'm coming too! Frodo is my brother, and I can't let him go without me," I said as my father frowned at me. My father stepped forward to me as I then heard my brothers behind us. I glanced back as they were furious.
"What did I tell you?" He said.
"Look, I've heard all the stories. I know what's a stake. Please let me join this fight. You've done you're fighting. Now let someone else," I pleaded. He was fuming, but his eyes softened.
"Very well. I suppose you know enough now..." I beamed when he announced we were the Fellowship of the Ring.
"Right. Where are we going?" Pippin asked as I smirked and caught eyes with Legolas. He smiled back. I tried not to blush as I looked back at my father.

Here's my wonderful photoshop skills 😂Note: so obviously the next parts will follow more of the movie version, so I was wondering if you all wanted me to keep this as one story as I finish the journey, or make separate books?

Note: so obviously the next parts will follow more of the movie version, so I was wondering if you all wanted me to keep this as one story as I finish the journey, or make separate books?