Chapter Thirty Two Snow Avalanche

We trudged through the snow of the mountain. Well, Legolas and I walked on top of the snow while the others struggled. I couldn't believe I could actually walk above the snow! It was the strangest feeling. The hobbits were struggling with the snow. I glanced back at them and saw Frodo stumble and fall in the snow. He started to frantically look for the ring as I started to search the snow too. I was still searching for it until I saw Boromir holding the chain and mutter something.
"Give the ring to Frodo," Aragorn said and he had a hand on his blade. I grabbed the hilt of mine. I knew I didn't trust Boromir for a reason. Thankfully he gave it back as Frodo placed it back around his neck. Aragorn calmed down as I released my grip for now.

We traveled further as the others carried the hobbits. Gimli was having a hard time too. Then my ears perked up as I heard something and turned to Legolas as he was by my side.
"Do you hear that?" I asked him as Gandalf looked at us.
"There is a fell voice in the air," Legolas agreed.
"It is Saruman," Gandalf said as I looked at the wizard. I grew worried.
"Gandalf, we must turn back!" Aragorn yelled over the wind.
"He's trying to bring down the mountain!" Gandalf yelled back. Suddenly, the mountain began to move as an avalanche of snow fell on the fellowship. I couldn't breath as all the snow covered me and it was dark under all the snow.