DIZZY DAWN..........

It was a bright morning..........
Where there were no traces of yesterday's rain in the sky............
In fact, if not for the soil's wetness no one will ever believe there was raining cat and dogs the previous night............

6 am........

Almost everyone in the PS family woke up except kathir and mullai who didn't sleep a wink the previous night.............
Their room was the only place which was quiet and serene..........
Other places in the house was fully active and everyone moving here and there.............

The elders were assembled in hall...........
Dhanam was getting tea for them while meena just came post taking bath.........
who instantly shouted "Amma" As soon as she entered the hall.........

Dhanam placed the tea glasses down and rushed to help meena in getting up.........
When she got up...............

D:Enna meena paathu vara maatiya?

Me:Ennga yaarum venumnna vizhuvaanga???

Mo:Ennapa nee ingana thaan thanni sindhirkku lla paathu varradhukkenna??

Me(MV):Indha kudumbathula namma enna pesunaalum nijamaave puriyaadha illa puriyaadha maathiri nadikaraangala??

D:Adhaan mama naanum kekkaren..........

when they were discussing why meena didn't walk properly, meena got screwed up and decided to divert the topic..........

Me:Ennga inga thanni epdinga vandhuchu??Veedu ozhuga edhum seiyudha??

Only then the family chose to stop blaming meena and searched for source of water over there.......
Meanwhile, dhanam helped her to move and sit down there with others.......
She then took the tea, distributed to everyone and sat there for discussion.............

L:Ellam thayara dhano??keda vetti samachu virundhu padachuttu kelambanum..........

D:Ahn ellam ready atha......Tea kudichuttu namma kovilukku porom......Poitu vanttu keda eduthu samachu saapttu kelambuvom atha.......

L:Raathirikku enna samaikka pora???

D:Variety rice thaan atha.......Puliyodhara, thayir saadham senju asathidren...........

Ka:Hukum adhu asathal veraya???En nni comedy panreeha??

Me:Apdi sollu da kanna.....Saying this she signalled as hi-fi which he reciprocated.....

Parvathy amma who was watching all these quietly was not able to tolerate meena's happiness while her own daughter is sad(?) because of this meena.........

P:Ada paravaallaye athachi.....Nalla saapadra pullaya paathu thaan unga RENDAAAVADHU mahanukku katti vechurkeeha.......Idhukku etha maathiri edhavadhu vela seivaala illa verum saapadradhu mattum thaana???

Parvathy spit venom on meena on her agony which made meena's face loose its colour....
She instantly got up only to catch hold of her leg and sit back........

D:sho meena....paathuma......adipatrukkulla......

Meena at that moment felt a bit soothing on the realisation that someone is there to care for her too in that house.
Jeeva all the while was quiet having his tea not wanting to create more issues............
In order to divert the tension........

D:Ama mama......Pin vaasallerndhu ulla vazhillam eerama irukke epdi???

Mo:Adhaana epdi dhano.....Ozhuga edhum seiyudha?Nightu vera romba mazha.......