SOME FIRSTS.........

Mullai was the first one to notice the snake as he was busy kissing her neck...........

She was shocked and the instant thought that came to her mind was him...........

She worried that the venomous snake shouldn't cause any harm to him...........

She forgot that she too was standing in the same place............

She stood there petrified and breathless worrying for him............

Seeing her not responding to him even with her moans he slightly raised his eyes to see that it was looking at some other direction..............

As the snake was beside them he was able to focus that even without turning his head.........

Instant thought that sprang up inside him was her.........

He wanted her to be safe in the first place...........

Both were thinking of the other's safety at first but with different emotions.........

While Kathir was thinking practically of what can be done next Mullai stood there numb undergoing an emotional turmoil.............

While Mullai stood there startled Kathir thought of something and quickly decided.......

He called her............

K:Ei............

M:...........

K:Indha........Ei............

M:.............

She was a way too numb to react owing to her fear..............

He feared did she actually lost her consiousness...........

After scanning sometime he decided its better to leave her stand still rather to panic her and make her to react...........

They both stood in the same position without any movement for sometime............

Actually they didn't have an option also...........

The backside had an electrified fence for the thoppu...........

The way which they ran from road has the snake now...........

If they start moving in opposite direction the snake may chase them as it may get alarmed owing to the short distance...........

They stood still..........She in a deep fear............He after thinking alot..............

The snake might have found them to be harmless............

It moved slowly behind kathir who have completely engulfed her from sight already............

Mullai's grip on him became strong when she saw the snake moving closer to him.............

He understood her fear and tightened his grip on her as a reply to ensure her that they're fine.........

The snake left the place...........

He immediately pulled her out of the place and came to road side...........

She by now gained some consiousness and scanned him from top to bottom front and back many times to ensure that he's fine............

He was too worried by this quiet mad act of her...............

After ensuring herself she hugged him closely and started crying profusely irrespctive of the place they are standing..............

He at first tried to separate but failed as she was holding him so tightly.............