AN EUPHORIC EPIPHANY.........

Drafted urgently..........Forgive me for errors...........

Mullai was sitting in their room with a novel in hand... She usually reads novels and magazines this time as it will be boring for whole three days...

This time also she was doing the same.

Or....

Trying to do the same....

As she was reading the same page for the past 45 minutes.....

To say precisely..... Cheating herself as reading.......

Her mind was not cooperating with her usual activities.....

It left her as soon as her man left for the shop.....

In short, she's physically present in house but mentally running behind her man who may be out for some delivery or may be attending to customers in their shop....

She finally closed the book, sat with her head resting over her knees deciding to concentrate on her thinking, trying to decipher his feelings for her.....

M:Enna thaan aachu Namakku??
En avughalaye nenaikarom??
Enna thaan aagudhu Ipolam??

Avugha nammala pathi enna nenaikaraaha??

Along with this n number of other questions are running inside her mind....

She was thinking of the happenings from the beginning of day before yesterday when she started from house to tailor's shop......

Each and every moment that was etched in her brain rushed now............

Each second there pops out a question from the memory unit and it was running round and round within her central nervous system as clothes in washing machine..............

She was drenching in the downpour of memories in which the first drop was his care.....

M:Munnadiyellam namma Kadaila edhavadhu edutha thittuvaaha.. Aana avughale therandhu kuduthaaha annikku...........
Onnume sollama Namakku venumnu purinjukittu rendavadhu thadava eduthu Vera kuduthaaha......
Ellathukkum mela namakaaga thaan kadaya therandhaaha vera.....
Apo avugalukku namma Mela Ellathukkum munnadi andha Akkara Kandippa irukku......

She instantly remembered that he was the one who broke door in the altar when she shut herself inside for crying.......

Ellarum Mandabathula kadhava thora thora nnu kathum bodhu ivugha mattum thaan "Anne velagunga"nnu sonnaha.... Adhukapram thaan mama kuda "kadhava oda da" nnu sonnaha..

Ivugha thaan odachuttu Modhalla Ulla vandhaaha.....
Apo avughalukku epome namma mela Akkara irundhurkkumo...

Aana Adhu thanipatta akkaraya illama saga manushi nra akkaraya irundha.....

This thought made her somewhat gloomy but she instantly bounced back with another thought that she chastised herself for thinking that 

Lusa d Mulla nee..........Apo saha manushi ndra akkara thaana irundhurkkum............

Andha akkara irundhadhe adhisayam thaan...........
Adhukku munnadi varikkum kuda embuttu sanda potrupaaha nammaltta..........

Nammalum embuttu sanda potrupom...........

Apram epdi d??

Aana namma kudumbatha ambuttu verutha bodhum avughale sonna maathiri odhungi thaan poirkaaga..............