UNEXPECTED TRIP............

A/N:Thank you all so so much for the overwhelming appreciation for last chapter........Sorry ipdi oru note poduvennu naa expect pannala. But it seems inevitable........

This is to all my readers...........Commenters, voters and so silent readers.......

I know people take more time to interact in social media.......Even I took about 4 to 5 months to break my silence..........Adhanaala thaan naa silent readers ah vote panna solliyo, comment panna solliyo kuda sonnadhilla............

That doesn't mean I dont want to interact with anyone.........And Its not my way of showing attitude too.....Mainly attitude kaatra alavukku naa periya aal illanradha indha areala sollikka virumbaren..............

It is that ella readers kum open up panna rombave time edukkumnu thaan I never ever ask anyone to speakup..........

But let me tell you I really love to hear from each and everyone either as comment or private chat.......And yeah I will try my level best to respond too........ Badhil sollama lam irukka maatten maximum.........But yeah am a bit late in responding I totally agree............

As one of my silent reader had this misconception I had to clear this here........ Mathavangalukkum idhu irundha enna panradhunnu thaan..........And yeah am happy that silent reader came up to appreciate the last chapter despite all her misconceptions.......Thanks dear for throwing light in this issue.........And yeah avanga yaarnu kekkadhinga everything's ok now..........Again am repeating andha nenappula yaaradhu silent readerah irundha apdi edhum illannu solla mattum thaan indha note....... Not to hurt anyone............
Neenga Evlo comment pottalum Naa jolly ah enjoy pannuven........
You can reach me out in both wattpad and insta in the same name...........

Romba perusa irukku.......Better lets move to story............

While mullai was in state of euphoria kathir too was also in another world......

His thought was also wandering behind his wife...........

The difference was she was constantly thinking of him and came to a conclusion on their relationship.....

While he had not much time to think of anything... As the shop was shut for 2 days they had a lot more work to do.....

But whenever he was able to stand alone for some moments his thought wandered on his girl......

Her naughtiness.....

Her beauty..........

Her innocence.............

Her nonstop chatting.....

Her fear.....

Her tears......

Her boldness...........

He wondered how can one have all these qualities within her.........

And.............

Last but not the least........

Her request today morning.......

It brought an instant grin on his face.........

K(MV):Epdi ivlo velipadaya pesara??
Nammalam aayusukkum ipdi pesamaatom pa......

He thinking with a smile Epdi thaan pada padannu Pesi Thalraalo indha pulimoota......

Vaayadi............

Adhu seri..... Yaaradhu orutharaadhu pesuna Thaana nalla irukum......