THE THORN.........

This is for all those who literally blackmailed me that day for this story.......Thittama Irundha seri.....

He stared at her with extreme anger.........

Blood-shot eyes...........

Which emoted sadness, grief, disbelief and what not...........

His eyes for a moment scared her but she too recirprocated his looks confidently...........

And that look stopped him from spilling the poison again and made him think...........

Though they are together like this only for few days he understood that she might have her own version of story.........

Something in their house pricked her............

And deep inside it is making her blabber like this...........

He can't let it go as such.........

If something makes her uncomfortable he must be the one to ease her out from that............

Thinking of all these he tightly closed his eyes once and took deep breath to calm himself down...............

Meanwhile she too understood that it will be better to explain the reason behind her feelings in a proper way rather than to shout and fight as such...........

But she didn't want to give in at first this time as even before their marriage she was the first one to do so..........

So she sat quiet waiting for him to speak out..............

He after taking sometime to compose himself opened his eyes..........

He blinked his eyes with a nod denoting her to come near him............

But she chose to sit there........

He decided it will be better to voice out............

K:Ei.........

M:Hmm...........

K:Inga vaa............

M:Illa naa ingaye.............

K:Solrenlla............Inga vaa............

M:Adhu........Naa ungakitta.........Theettu...........

K:Pch.........En adhu kaalaila katti pudichu azhumbodhu theriyalayo??

These words automatically reddened her face..........

The fighter-hen within her moved aside paving way for Kathir's lovely lass to come out............

He noticed her reddened face and let out a soft smile...........

K:Inga vaa.....

She said nothing but nodded a "No"............

K:Ei......Ennoda veral kuda unmela padaadhu d...........Thairiyama vaa...........

She by now spoke in a low tone...........

M:Epdiyum thoda maateeha thaana apram enga irundha enna??Ingerndhu pesunaale ennoda kaadhu kekkum.........

K:Adhu.......He hesitated to say what he thought............So decided to say some other valid reason for the same...............Kitta vandhu pesuna kathi pesa vendam la.......Adhukku thaan..........Konjam kitta vaa...........

Though she felt his reason is a lame one she decided to accept it and went to sit beside him as she too was longing for his mere nearness though not the physical touch.......