REASON BEHIND THE MISSION......

After Mullai left Dhanam stood there quietly for sometime and decided to try talking with Lakshmi amma. Though she talks to her Dhanam understood she's still not back to her old-self. So she decided to initiate a conversation...........

D:Atha....

L:Po Dhano....Innum Ennala siladha ethukka mudila... Ipodhaikku poidu...

Lakshmi amma still had a little disappointment with Dhanam. Though not to that extent which she had at the day of marriage. 

She still thought she could have avoided all the complications happened. She had a thought though initially hurting, it will be better if Dhanam had informed everything prior she would have convinced Kathir, mullai and everyone for a happy KM marriage.

She knows no one will agree initially but she had a firm belief that she could have made that lateron.. If so this situation wont have happened now. Though kathir and Mullai still are not in proper talking terms her instincts constantly instructed her they both make-up really a good pair and as a mother she prayed for their well-being....

Though Her disappoinment greatly reduced with Dhanam's constant apologies and pestering by Moorthy and her talk with kathir the next day of his marriage she's still not ready to forgive her completely......

She's still greatly angry with Jeeva and meena. But this plan is to be executed with the help of every member of the family. So keeping aside all her bitterness for them she had to cooperated the others being a sensible lady with worldy experience.

After mullai left Dhanam and Meena sat to have their breakfast while the brothers were sitting in hall waiting for their arrival.

After breakfast meena came to hall and joined the brothers while Dhanam took Lakshmi amma and they all gathered in hall yet again....

L:Alaiadichu onjaapla irukku Moorthy.....

Mo:Ama mma. Rendu perayum anupparthukkulla podhum podhum nu aachu.....

J:Indha kanna Korangu Vera edaila sodhappi. Epdiyum samaalichu anupchachu..

D:Naa kuda Neenga mullaitta maathi solliduveengalo nnu nenachen atha...

Me(MV):Enna dhairiyama jolly ah pesaranga oru vela raasi aayitaangalo? Nammalum Pesi paapoma..

L:(In a irritated and slightly angry tone) Ellarum ellathayum thappa panna maatanga. Adhe maathiri ellathayum ellarum seriyavum panradhilla..

Me(MV):Rytuuu.. Apo innum Kovam fullah pola.. Nallavela namma pesala.

Hearing this taunt Dhanam's face lost colour. Still she decided to focus on the current issue......

D:Mama... Enna aachu? Epo varuvan?

Mo:Ama da Jeeva phone podu...

J:Ahn.... Seri Nne...

He went to backyard and came back in sometime..

J:Anne..... Vandhutrukaaram.

Me:Ai...jolly....

She shouted happily earning an angry glare from lakshmi amma and Jeeva.. She then muttered

Me:Sorry....

Mo:viduppa..

They were quiet for sometime and he arrived.

Mo:Vaanga thambi..Nallarukingala?

Nallarukken nne.. Neengalam?

Mo:Ellarum nallarukkom ppa......

Anne. Indhanga Neenga kettadhu.

Mo:Nalla thana Pa Irukkum.

Anne Ellam pakkava irukum special effects oda songs lam kuda super ah irukku. Neenga kettutu sollunga. Naa aprama Varen.

Mo:kaasu Pa..

Apram vaangikarenne.......Oru vela Printu edhuvum seri illana...

Seeing change in their face reaction..

Aiyo anne apdi Illa. Seriyaathan Irukkum oru vela correct ah illana maathikalamennu. Adhoda pakkathula oru velaya Vandhen. Naa Mudichittu aramanineram kazhichu Varen adhukulla paathuttu sollunga sir.

Mo:seri thambi vaanga.

After he left.....

Ka:Anni...

D:Enna da?

Ka:snacksu??

D:Dei....ipo thana da saapta?

Ka:Anni Adhu Vera quota.

D:Apo idhu....

Ka:Padam paaka poromla. Adhukku.....

Me:Adhaana....

D:Adhu seri.....

Saying this She got them snacks and Jeeva got the TV ready and all settled for watching the CD happily...........

It is actually wedding CD of JM and KM. Since KM were not having an ounce of smile owing to the commotion happened that day the family decided it will be better if they don't watch that as it may increase their anger for each other more. So they all planned since morning and successfully sent them out.

But as all know "Man proposes God disposes" their wish is also going to be disposed by the great God within next half-an-hour....

TBC............