FOUNDATION........

Pesaadha d nee...........Kaduppa irukku..........

These words he spoke hurted her lot adding to her physical pain...............

She teared up involutarily........

He stood there angrily as his tries to give her comfort are going in vain...............

Her mind which was already thinking of the statements spoke by her firnd Viji is now thinking of his words............

M(MV):Kandippa adhaan pola..........Naa pesardhu kuda pudikala...........Adhaan ipdi panraaha........

Aana ivughalukku epdi theriyum?

Akka sollirpaaha......Adhaana nammala pudikkala.......Namma irukka pakkam okkara kuda pudikala.............

But she happily forgot that she was the one who asked him to get away from her........

Thanks to her pain which is making her think in negative manner...........

She was crying more and more.........

He.........

He felt his heart is aching on seeing her in pain..........

He misunderstood that he is the reason for her bad health.............

K(MV):Pch.........Namma pesunadhu pudikaama azhudhu azhudhu thaan avalukku odambu mudiyala pola........Apdithaana anni sonnanga............

A:Epo sonnanganu kekkadhinga few minutes back thaan..........

When Dhanam said Mullai was not well he was thinking of the various combinations that could have caused this not listening to Dhanam properly..........

That is when Dhanam told "Erkanave avalukku odambu mudila.....valila AZHUDHURKKA........Ennanulam kekkadha enkitta adhellam solla mudiyaadhu.......Avalayum kekkadha.......Nee epdiyum kekka maattanu theriyum.........CHITHI VISHAYAM PESADHA..........Erkanave adha nenachu kavalaya iruppa.....INNUM ADHIGAMAAKADHA...........Indha mathiri nerathula ipdi thaan ODAMBU MUDIYAMA POGUM..............Adhanaala KOVAMA THAAN PESUVA...........Nee pesama paduthu thoongu........" which his sub-consious mind registered only selective words.......thereby successfully understanding actually misunderstanding "Avanga ammata apdi pesunadhaala thaan azhudhu odambukku mudiyama poirkku........Innum pesadha........."

He stood there with a great confusion............

His mind asked him only one question "Ava sonnadha senjadhukku edhukku kovama irukka?"

While Mullai didn't even think about her mother since they left...........Her mind was completely roaming around Him........Him............Only him...........and ofcourse their relationship............

She was crying helplessly............

He was standing stupified..........

She unable to bear the pain slowly laid down..........

He started measuring the 2.5m room.......Roaming here and there carefully not near her as it may trigger her temper...........

Her mind even cried for that............

M(MV):Kitta varaadha nu sonna vaasa pakkame nadapaahalama..........

K(MV):Kitta ponaale kova padra...........Oru 10 nimisham kazhichu povom.......

Both staring at floor, ceiling, fan, bulb, even "the tremendous trio" who were not together as of now but not each other..........

M(MV):Ennaya paaka kooda pidikkalalla......