Chapter 12

It was late when they both came back to the house. Because of the lockdown, they were both reluctant to travel, so Kian had arranged so they'd have a three day weekend; just the two of them at home.
"Don't worry. Maybe when things get better, we'll go on a weekend trip. Where do you want to go?" Kian asked Haley as they walked into the kitchen.
"How does Cornwall sound?" Haley suggested.
"Hmmm...this doesn't have anything to do with all of the episodes of Poldark that you binge watched?"
"Maybe...."Haley teased, pulling him to the bedroom. It was late, but they didn't even feel tired. Haley stepped out of her dress, and Kian flopped back on the bed.
"Be patient, I want to let my hair down and wash my makeup off." Haley scolded, but kissed Kian before walking into the bathroom. Kian lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
Kian toed off his shoes. He hung his jacket on the bedpost, picking Haley's wedding dress up gingerly. He fumbled with his waistcoat. By the time he freed his shirt from the waistband of his slacks, Haley came back into the bedroom. He hair was down and brushed out, shiny and flowing. Her makeup was gone, but she still looked lovely. She walked over to Kian, looping her arms around his neck. He lowered his head so their foreheads were touching. Her petal-soft lips brushed against his, and his breath sucked in.
"Remember our first time?" He asked, smirking that boyish grin that she loved.
"Of course." She replied, smiling wistfully. Their first time had been spontaneous and heated; hard to believe it wasn't that long ago. They hadn't been intimate very often since his schedule became so packed at the hospital, so tonight they were going to make up for it. Kian swept her up and laid her gently on the bed before taking his place beside her.
"I love you, Kian"
"I love you, Haley."
She scooted up so she was close to him.
"I'd do anything for you." She whispered, kissing his neck.
"Make you happy?" He asked, letting his hand wander down her side to her waist, drawing circles with his thumb.
"That too."
"I've got a few ideas.
Haley pressed close to him, straddling him. She undid his shirt, one button at a time. "I remember the first time you did that." She said with a wink. Kian's skin was warm beneath her hands, she kissed his neck.
"Let's make new memories." He said, kissing her back.
"You don't need to ask twice." She laughed and started to kiss down his chest.
Kian nuzzled her hair, which smelled like vanilla. She kissed his bare chest and slid his shirt off. Her delicate fingers traced the lines of his tattoos and followed the veins of his arm to his heart.

She traced one of his wrists to his palm. He groaned, feeling her warm breath on his skin. Her body was soft in all the right places. He guided her down and she straddled him again. She looked at him, tears in her eyes.
"Do you love me?" She asked, her voice was barely a whisper.
"More than anything." He answered honestly.

She kissed his chest and scraped her teeth against his breastbone. His breath sucked in, and she trapped his lower lip in her mouth. He made a sound that was half pleasure, half pain. She pulled away slowly, running kisses along his stomach and then lower, until she reached his navel. He grabbed at her arms.
She smiled, looking up at him. "What are you thinking about?"
He leaned down and kissed her softly.
"You," he murmured, rubbing her cheeks. "Me."

Kian sat up, his hands knotted in her hair. He lifted her nightgown off. He kissed her bare shoulder, trailing kisses along the line of her collarbone.
"Kian..." He heard her whisper.
He placed a light, chaste kiss on her stomach.
Haley lay down beside him, and he cupped her face with his hand, the smooth pad of his thumb swiping over her lips.
Haley smiled, laying her hand over his.
"Are you ready?" He asked. Haley nodded. She leaned down and kissed him deeply.
The moonlight glowed through the window. The room was quiet except for the sound of their breathing.The passion flowed out of her, and she draped herself across him.
His mouth captured hers. When he looked into her passion-filled eyes, he knew that she was longing for him. Kian kissed her from her jaw to her belly, his breath hot on her flesh. She raked her fingers down his back, and his eyes closed in ecstasy. Haley moved to take off his pants, and Kian rolled onto his side so that she could remove them. She kissed his cheek, his nose, his chin, his Adam's apple. Then she kissed down his torso, and he arched his back in anticipation, moving restlessly underneath her touch.
"You healed me in more ways than you know, Kian." Haley whispered
"And now we'll love each other in more ways than you imagine." He replied, tracing circles along her back with his fingertips.
The moonlight glowed through the window, casting pale shadows in the darkened room. She moved to kiss him passionately, and he pulled her close so that his body molded with hers. "You healed me in more ways than you know, Kian." Haley whispered
"And now we'll love each other in more ways than you imagine." He breathed. His strong fingers drew circles on her smooth back. Haley pulled herself close to him, their bodies molded to each other.
She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight. She kissed his chest.
Kian kissed her throat, and she gasped. Haley held him close, rocking them together. Kian continued kissing her.
They moved together, the sheets whispering softly against their skin. Their movements quickened. All it took was one more hot kiss, and they surrendered to each other.