Maybe a Little Fruity(❤)

Some fluff since Ive mostly done angst so far :)

シ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦シ

The blonde spun in his chair a bit as he listened to the Brit talk to his chat.

The blonde swayed his legs that rested on the chairs arm, his eyes half lidded as he scrolled through twitter.

"Dreammmmmm you went quiet again" the Brit said in a whiny tone.

"Mh sorry, just a bit distracted" the blonde said turning off his phone and turning his head to look at the brighg computer screen.

"Anyways Im gonna have chat ask us questions, do you wanna join" the brit asked as the blonde moved to sit uo in his chair correctly.

The blonde thought for a second before replying, saying "Mh sure i quess" his tone not showing much emotion.

"Okay chat start asking questions I quess, i dont know" the Brit said his voice trailing off into a laugh.

After a few seconds if silence the Brit spoke back up saying "ah Faintlyexisting asks how many siblings do each of you have, I have a sister and I beleive Mr quiet has 3 siblings"

The blonde replyed saying "yep, 1 older sister, 1 younger sister and a younger brother" his voice a little more lively.

The 2 continued awnsering questions l, awnsering honestly as they came along.

"Mh fruitygamers asks I bet atleast 1 person in the dream team is fruity, who is it, uh dream what does fruity mean?"

The blonde chuckled saying "um it means you're part of the lgbtq community, like if a guy liked another guy they would be fruity" leaning back in his chair a bit.

The Brit made an audible 'oh' a bit of laughter coming after. "Yea, none of us is fruity from what i know"

The blonde hummed in response while messing with the cloth on his hoodie.

"Mh Dogo264 ask's have you seen dreams face, no actually, He refuses to show me. Funny story with it to, Sapnap has seen his face only cause dream accidentally turned on his camera and didn't realize until a few minutes later"

The blonde chuckled saying "Yes and neither of you are ever seeing me" looking up at his screen, the Brit sliding down his chair with a groan.

"Ugh, you're so mean, anyways im gonna end stream now, its getting late and im tired so talk to you later" the Brit said looking at the screen and waving.

The blonde chuckled saying "bye bye George, love ya" smiling as he went to a diffrent VC.

The blonde sighed mumbling to himself "mh maybe I should edit a video or something" rearranging himself in his seat.

The blonde opened his editing software, starting to edit a manhunt, his eyes starting to get heavy as he sat in the silence.

"Uh hallo"

The blonde jumped at the sudden voice, his hand slapping over his mouth.

"Oh my god techno, you scared the shit out of me"

The blonde smiled as he heard the male laugh, a small laugh escaping him as well.