Prison break (❤💙)

Hehehe also dream is a dreamon in this btw cause why not

This whole thing is a mess, probably cause i am as well but idc lmao

Also this takes place before the latest quackity lore stream, I've chosen not to write about that at the moment

Art by Ksd.esign on instagram

Tw: Torture but not alot so no need to worry, PTSD

シ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦シ

The blonde let out small whines as the raven left him saying "See ya tommorow~" swinging his bloodied axe around.

The blonde coughed a bit as he curled up on himself, a bit more blood falling down his cheek and onto the blood pool under him.

'Fuck, i need to contact him, I cant die here and i can't give quackity that stupid book'

'I know what to do'

𖤐࿐ •*⁀➷𖤐

The pinkette let out a long sigh as he flopped onto the couch, his pink hair falling all over the place around his head.

"You should get some sleep techno, you seen exhausted" the winged male said while petting steves head.
(His house im more homey btw, so it has actual rooms and bathrooms and all)

The pinkette hummed saying "'m fine, just need a small rest" feeling himself relax onto the soft feeling of the couch.

The pinkette felt himself start to doze off, his body further relaxing as he feel asleep.

"What the hell" the pinkette said as he looked around the dark room, his clothes feeling heavier from how hot the room felt.

"Techno, im gonna cash in that favor now"

The pinkette looked around the pitch black room before noticing a blonde on his knees on the floor, his face facing the floor.

The pinkette stayed silent before saying "You want out of there? I thought you said you wanted to stay" his brow slightly raising.

"Just get me out of here, please" the blonde said, his body still slouched over on the floor.

"Alright, any details I should know, that prison is very protected and all" the pinkette said while crouching infront of the blonde.

"At 11:30am Sam goes into the prison himself to bring lunch, either that or quackity has a daily visit but not sure at what time, either way you can use that information to follow them with invisibility" the blonde said before the room around them seemed to blur.

"Im out of time but techno, please get me out of here as soon as possible"

The pinkette shot up from his spot, the winged male across from him looking up.

"Another nightmare?"

"No, something else but dont worry. Its nothing" the pinkette said while getting up and walking toward the ladder that lead to the basement.