Old Smut drabble

Not orginozed but just a old smut drabble

The blonde shuffled on the pinkettes lap, his face feeling hotter. Dream was just trying to get his boyfreinds attention, being extremely touchy while techno was trying to do a project. Soon enough, after being ignored after all his attempts, he decided to take it a step further and sit on the males lap. The pinkette looked at him with a unamused look before giving him a small smile. "Fine, you win" the pinkette said while placing his hands on the blondes waist. The blonde threw his hands up in celebration before saying "now cuddle me ass hole" the blonde said while resting his head on top of the pinkettes. The pinkette chuckled saying "who said you where gonna get cuddles?" Gripping the blondes hip with a evil like smile that sent a small chill down the blondes spine. The blonde opened his mouth to say something before the pinkette gripped his chin, "But I dont think you're very deserving of it looking at your actions huh" the pinkette said, a bit of vemon in his tone. The blonde felt his mouth go dry at the males comment, his pants tightening. The pinkette chuckled, running his hand further down, skimming over the blondes obvious buldge. The blonde shivered a bit, his eyes shutting tightly. "You look so pathetic right now" the pinkette said quietly, moving his hand off the blonde completely. The blonde let out a quiet whine, wanting to feel physical contact from the male. "How pathetic, your getting off to just my words" the pinkette said while bouncing his leg a bit, the blonde letting out a quiet moan. "And my leg, how pathetic, your being pleasured from just my leg" the pinkette said while patting the blondes cheek. "Go on, use my thigh to make yourself feel good hun" the pinkette said while leaning back in his chair, the blonde lightly grinding down onto the males thigh. The pinkette watched the blonde as he grinded on the males thigh, his hands now on the pinkettes upper thigh to hold his balance. The pinkette bounced his leg a bit, smiling as the blonde jerked, a louder moan escaping him. "You like this huh? What is that you like, the degrading, hummilation? What is it" the pinkette asked, smiling wide as the blonde shivered due to the male bouncing his leg. The pinkette waited for the awnser he knew wouldn't come, "how pathetic, you're so lost in pleasure that ya cant even awnser a question" the pinkette said while lightly slapping the blondes cheek, the blonde letting out a moan. The pinkette ran his hand down the blondes cheek to his neck, squeezing a bit as he bounced his leg, the blonde shivering and gripping his thigh. "Your so cute like this" the pinkette said while stopping his leg bouncing, watching as the blonde continued to grind down on his thigh. Techno let go of the blondes neck, running his hand down to grip the males thigh, relaxing in his chair as the blonde grinded down. The blonde stopped moving, quietly panting as he gripped the pinkettes thigh. The pinkette bounced his leg, the blonde tensing, holding back moans as the pinkette continued bouncing his leg. "Did I say you could stop?" The pinkette said while watching the blonde shiver on him, his face beat red. "Im not gonna stop bouncing my leg until your shiverinh and whimpering from the amount of pleasure driving you dumb" the pinkette said while looking at the blonde who had his mouth agape, a bit or drool running down his chin. The pinkette chuckled saying "your already going dumb i see" his hand running up and down the blondes thigh. The blonde whimpered in response, his legs still shaky, eyes rolling up. "Are you close dear?" The pinkette asked while moving his hand to skim over the males buldge. The blonde nodded, his head hanging low as the pinkette bounced his legs, listening to the blondes sounds like it was music. The pinkette palmed the blondes buldge, the blonde speaking up finally, "Mh~ Te-ChNo, P-PLeAse" the blonde moaned while throwing his head back, the friction finally being enough to get him close. "Cum for me darling" the pinkette said while looking at the blonde with a smile, watching as the blonde shook in pleasure, releasing in his boxers. The blonde leaned onto Techno, panting heavily as the pinkette ran his hands down the blondes sides. "Im not done here dreamy~"