Maybe a little fruity(P.2)(❤)

Here we go :))

Tw: mentions of sex and a make out session also if you count spicy hugging then theres that too

Also shorter word count this time, only 5033 words

シ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦シ

The blonde shuffled in the bed, his hair a complete mess as he cuddled with the pinkette.

"Mh Moring darling" the pinkette mumbled as the blonde looked back at him.

"Morning sweetie" the blonde said before turning around and nuzzling into the males chest, a small hum escaping him.

The pinkette smiled saying "so anything on the to do list for today" nuzzling into the blondes fluffy hair.

The blonde shrugged saying "probably to talk to George and sapnap so they dont worry themselves" peaking up at the male who was still holding him.

"Yea, we haven't really been online lately" the pinkette said while looking down at the blonde.

"None of your stuff is here though, aside for what you brought" the pinkette said while starting to run his hand through the blondes soft hair.

The blonde hummed while relaxing into the pinkettes touch. "Wilburs streaming later so maybe he'll let us invade" the pinkette said with a quiet laugh.

The blonde chuckled saying "sure, that sounds nice" still melting into the males touch.

"Your so effortlessly gorgeous" the pinkette said while moving his hand down to the blondes cheek, the blondes face completely red.

"I-I um y- uh" the blonde stuttered out before hiding his face into the males chest with a groan.

The pinkette chuckled saying "mh lets get up and eat something, or at least get dressed" while trying to sit up, the blonde only trying to pull him down more.

"I still wanna cuddle though, you're warm"

The pinkette laughed saying "we're getting up", moving the blanket off the blonde and picking him up by his thighs.

The blonde gripped onto the males shirt saying "ah put me down, I can walk myself" squirming a bit in the males hold.

"Nope, im gonna keep carrying you" the pinkette said while walking to the bathroom.

The blonde groaned while resting his head on the pinkettes shoulder, the pinkette only chuckling in response.

The blonde peaked up saying "can I be put down now" the pinkette not responding as they walked into the bathroom.

"Maybe" the pinkette said as he placed the blonde on the counter, a small smile curving onto his face. The blonde rolled his eyes saying "screw off pinky" lightly pushing the pinkette off of him.

The blonde hopped off the counter and grabbed his tooth brush, smiling a bit as the pinkettes arms snaked around his waist. "I dont wanna let go of you though".

The blonde continued the normal morning routine as the pinkette clung to him.

"You should be doing this too ya know" the blonde said as he placed his tooth brush down and grabbed the hair brush.