The adventures of Corpse(pt. 1)

Also i beleive the art is by @wolfythewitch on twt

This is a new thing im trying out, you'll understand it in a lil bit :)

Also a part 2 to betterment

The raven slid off of his bed, a groan escping his lips as he looked up too the sky light. The raven looked at the skylight for a second seeing the sun was still going up.

A groan escaped corpse's throat as he hopped up, a yawn escaping him. "Wonder if anyone's awake yet" corpes said while throwing on a shirt and walking out of his room.

The raven walked, his footsteps quiet as he walked to his parents room. The raven quietly opened the door, peaking on seeing a fairmiliar blonde laying in the bed.

"Ah dad must be awake" the raven said while shutting the door and walking down the stairs, the raven smiling as he heard someone humming from the livingroom.

The raven peaked into the living room, smiling as he saw the farmiliar pinkette sitting down.

"Morning dad" the raven said while walking over to sit down next to the taller male. The pinkette looked up at the male saying "oh morning kid" while ruffling the ravens hair with a smile.

The raven chuckled saying "Why ya up so early, I thought you would still.be in bed with ma" his smile widening as he sat down.

The pinkette grabbed a book next to him saying "I woke up earlier and couldnt fall back asleep so i decided to read until i got disctracted" a small smile curling onto his lips.

The raven looked out the window again, smiling as he say some of the mountains surrounding them. "Will i ever be able to explore?"

The pinkette looked at the raven, a small chuckled escaping him. "You will, me and your mom just dont want ya getting hurt. There are alot of bad people out there" the pinkette said while patting the ravens head.

"And by the way, if ya really want to explore, i might be able to arrange something for ya, now go wake your mother up, im gonna make breakfast" the pinkette said while getting up, his messy pink hair covering his back.

"Can i help, Please please Pleaseee" the raven said while hopping up with a wide smile.

"Mh fine, what'cha wanna make kiddo" the pinkette said while starting to walk to the kitchen.

"Pancakes" the raven said while skipping to the kitchen with a smile.

"You've still gotta wake your mom up by the way"

"Pff fine"

<^><^><^>

The raven flipped a pancake, smiling as he successfully did it. "Eyy good job kid" the pinkette said while patting the ravens back with a smile.

The raven giggled saying "im just so cool" the 2 breaking into a small fit of laughter.

"I'll finish up in here, you go wake your mother up" the pinkette said while smiling at the raven.

"Mhh fineee" the raven said while taking off his apron and putting it with the others.

The raven rushed up the stairs, and bardging into his parents room. The raven watched as the blonde shifted in the bed, his smile widening.

'I should scared her, no that would be mean, but it would be funny' the raven thought while looking at the blonde that laid in bed, his ears twitching(he's a sheep hybrid).

'jump on him'

'No wake him up normally'

Should corpse wake him up normally or should he jump on him, thats when you choose. Now comment and choose :]

You have till june 7th 8pm MST time to vote

The questions wont really be this dumb, im just using this one as a temporary example :))

Also this story will get vv adventurous.