See Through (💙❤)

Hehehe angst fluff

Dreams pov

I held my phone, the black screen reflecting my face. I frowned placing my phone down, I felt so done recently. I placed my head down on the table a shaky sigh escaping my lips.

I got up putting my mask on with a smile. I heard my door slam open a hyper voice saying 'DREAM DREAM COME ON WHERE DOING CHALLENGES'. I looked over seeing Tommy jumping up and down. 'Uhm ok' I said following the blond.

I followed the boy, trying to shake off the sad feelings but I couldn't. I put on my normal smile as we got close to the group.

Sapnap sat in karls lap talking to George who sat across from them at the small table. Tubbo was sitting on a tree branch with his drawing book a wide smile on his face.

As we got closer I saw Wilbur and Techno chatting wilbur standing reading something to the pinkette who was seated on the fence.

Tommy made his presence know immediantly with a loud 'I FOUND HIM NOW LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED'. I kept my fake smile on not wanting my peers to worry, everyone seemed to get worried when I wasn't smiling since I was always smiling.

I looked at my secret boyfreind Techno who harshly stared at me, I felt myself tense as he stared at me intesly. I looked away the pinkette getting up and walking toward me.

He grabbed my jacket pulling me away. I tried to say something but all that came out where incoherent stutters. We got behind a building the pinkette grabbing my cheeks saying 'whats wrong'.

I felt my face heat up as he stared at me with a worried face slightly rubbing my cheeks. I looked away saying 'Im fine, what are you talking about'. I looked back at the pinkette meeting his harsh glare.

I tensed as he said 'Bull shit, I know when your upset and your obviously upset'. I felt myself tear up as I thought about what what had made me feel upset in the first place.

The pinkette flashed a face of worry noticing my mood change. He pulled me into a hug saying 'look its fine if you dont want to talk about it but please at least let me help you '. I felt it become harder to hold in my tears as he slowly ran his fingers through my hair.

I finally broke down sobs escaping my lips and tears running down my face. The pinkette took of my mask wiping away some of the tears. I looked at him, meeting with his soft red eyes.

He grabbed my hand pulling me away. 'Lets go somewhere more private' he said going into the forest dragging me through it.

I looked at the senery around us, we stopped at the ledge of the forest. Techno sat down leaning on a tree, he patted the spot next to him a small smile on his face.

I sat down next to him slightly sniffing, The pinkette wrapped his arm around me pulling me onto his lap. I let out a sigh letting my face fall onto his shoudler.

He pulled his cape over me using it like a blanket. I nuzzled into the pinkettes neck letting my shoulders relax. 'So do you wanna talk about it' the pinkette said runnning his hand through my hair

'Its nothing just some stupid Twitter things' I said trying to avoid thinking about it. The pinkette took his phone out of his pocket and continuing to fluff my hair.

I heard a sigh escape his lips as he looked at his phone. He put his phone down grabbing my chin saying 'dont listen to what people have to say, there wrong'.

I bit my lip burying my face further into the pinkettes chest. Techno turned his phone off putting it back in his pocket. I looked up at him only to see he put his crown on my head with a smile.

'Your a king, dont let your crown fall ok' the pinkette said smiling softly. I felt my lips curve into a smile as I straightened the crown. I moved closer to the taller grabbing his cheeks and kissing him.

The pinkette kissed back with a miffled laugh. We sat there for the rest of the day chilling and cuddling, laughter in the air.

Wow that took forever lol sorry for that also remember to always be nice to these people, there all great and amazing people and it pains me to know that they have to deal with people being so mean and toxic even sending death threats and leaking theor personal info. Just remember these are real people with real human feelings.

Anyways have a good day/night/evening all you guys, gals and non-bianary pals