Tourture for 2

Better get mentally prepared for this one

Tw//Tourture

The pinkette groaned as he sat in the hot room, his legs and ass hurting from sitting on the hard floor for so long.

"How do you do it dream, this is like tourture" the pinkette said while looking at the blonde who was curled up on himself in the corner.

The blonde shrugged mumbling "dunno, just got used to it over time I guess" while looking at the lava with little emotion.

"Well thank god im getting you out soon cause this shit is torturous" the pinkette said while grabbing his cape from the lecturn and putting it on his lap.

The blonde stayed quiet, continuing to get lost in his thoughts. "Honestly its better than usual, since i have company and all" the blonde said while looking at the pinkette who turned slightly pink.

The pinkette nodded in response before leaning his head into his palm, watching the lava again. "What does quackity do on his visits by the way, he mentioned his visited ya a lot?"

The blonde tensed, swollowing the lump that formed in his throat saying "he just talks to me, just annoys me really". The blonde felt a bit guiltily for lying to the pinkette but he couldnt tell him what was really happening, it would show weakness and techno was an ally, not someone he can show weakness to, right?

<^><^><^>

The blonde woke up the next day feeling a pit in his stomach, like something bad was gonna happen. The blonde looked arounf seeing the pinkette on the other wall, still fast asleep.

'Mh maybe im just hungry or something' the blonde thought while pulling on his prison outfits sleeves. Luckly Sam decided to give him a long sleeved jumpsuit this time so he could hide his wounds better.

The blonde looked around the room again, trying to ignore the bad feeling that lingured in his mind. 'Maybe i should sleep on it or something' the blonde thought while getting comfortable again and closing his eyes.

The blonde laid on the floor, trying to fall asleep until he heard the lava lowering. 'Must be sam bringing in breakfast' the blonde thought as he sat up, looking at the lava.

The blonde felt his heart stop for a second as he saw quackity and sam chatting, his breathing getting heavier.

The raven waved to the blonde with a smile, holding up a black bag. 'What is he gonna do? Is he gonna try and hurt techno? What do i do' the blonde thought as the platform started moving, Sam looking at them from the other side.

Once the ravem stepped foot into the room he placed the bag down saying "all going according to plan" the raven said as the lava dropped down behind him and the netherite blocks dropped.

The blonde looked at the pinkette about to say something before quackity inturupted saying "stay quiet and I'll go easy on you.

The blonde felt his heart drop, his hands getting shakey. The blonde heard someone step in, to his suprise seeing Sam walk out of the lava.

"So what did you need help with again" sam asked as quackity opened his bag and grabbed a rope and large cuffs.

"Help me restrain techno" the raven said while handing the male the items. The male sighed saying "fine" and walking over to the pinkette, carefully putting the cuffs around his wrists.