The adventures of corpse (pt. 2)

Art by @Kawakii_TwT

Good job with last one, i see all of you are getting the hang of it :))

As for last chapter jump on him won by a land slide.

The raven chuckled as he jumped onto the blonde, the blonde letting out a yelp.

The raven chuckled while pushing himself up, the blonde smiling up at the raven.

"Well good moring to you too kid" the blonde said while getting up, pushing the raven off him in the procces. The raven laughed saying "come on mom, me and dad made breakfast" while hopping off the bed.

The raven grabbed the blondes hand, dragging the taller male to the kitchen, a wide smile on his face.

"I got him" the raven said while letting go of the blondes hand, the pinkette looking at the 2 with a small smile.

"Morning darlin" the pinkette said while putting the plates onto the kitchen table, corpse quickly taking his seat.

The blonde walked over to the table, kissing the pinkettes cheek and saying "morning and breakfast looks great this morning, you both did a great job" his smile widening.

The raven felt his hair get ruffled as the blonde passed him to take his seat, the raven groaning. "Would you stop touching my hair" the raven said while looking at the blonde with a pouty look.

"Aw im sorry dear" the blonde said while ruffling the ravens hair, a annoyed groan being heard from the raven.

The raven grabbed his fork and stabbed on of his pancakes, the pinkette sitting down at the table as well.

"So what do we have to do today" the raven asked before shoving a peice of pancake into his mouth.

"I was planning on going a little far out to get materials and your mother was gonna go further north for certian things he needs" the pinkette said while plopping some pancake into his mouth.

"You can come with either of us or stay here, you can chose" the blonde said while looking at the raven.

'I could go with mom or dad, or I could stay here and watch over the house'

'What should I do?'

What should he do :]
Voting ends in like 24 hours lol