:(

Hi, im back from my break with some bad news.

This book is going to be discontinued completely.

Throughout the time I havent posted ive been thinking about some things and have decided that I want to leave the mcyt community. Over time it has become something i feel uncomfortable being in and i wish to leave in my past and find some where I enjoy more. I adore all of you and im very very sorry if I've dissapointed any of you with my desision I just feel it is best.

Im gonna drop a few ideas I had for technodream tho here, so if any of you are aspiring writers you can steal some of my ideas(which i am allowing so you mah steal them all you want)

1) Street racer dream x Cop Technoblade

2) What if dream was the last living dragon and George sapnap bad ant and awesamdude hunted him(Minecraft man hunt reference) and techno was like a run away prince of some sort and he helps dream

3) Possesive drunk techno and sober dream

4)Its like sugar daddy techno and sugar baby dream and techno fucks dream against the window of his pent house

or whatever there called.

5) but what if dream is the sugar daddy, techno would be a top sugar baby

6) High school Au- Dream is a super cool skater boy and techno is a serious and scary nerd kinda guy. The 2 dont like eachother but once they start to get along more due to tommy and wilbur they start to blossom into more

7) High school Au but timed forward: Techno makes 2 freinds in university, George and Skeppy, skeppy is reckless and adventurous as George is careful and quiet but one day things take a turn when George mentions his online crush, a popular skater guy named dream. Techno hides his anger as the Brit talks about his crush and soon enough techno visits dream but what happens when skeppy and George visit californa and find techno with his boyfreind(surfer boy techno)

8) University Au 1: George goes to a diffrent collage and sapnap is busy and dream feels alone so when his frenemy helps him out(angst with fluff)

9) Techno dream parents: Techno and dream raise a ranboo

10) Regular collage Au except the dream team all go to diffrent collages. George is in the UK and sapnaps in Texas and dreams in California. In cali dream meets a pink haired man named techno. Turns out techno is litterly tge prince and soon to be king of the new uprising country Antarctica also known as the Antarctic empire. They hook up and end uo dating technos brothers tommy and Wilbur( who know George) end up actually likeing him. George and Sapnap get back in touch and are talking moving to sapnaps newest assignment about the Antarctic empire but its not due for a few months so he ignores it and they(sapnap and george) decide to visit a freind aka dream. What will happen when they figure out hes dating a literal prince?

11) This prompt is based on a fan fic but its dreamnoblade and skephalo. Bad skeppy and techno are dreams online freinds he streams with them and techno and him are the fans #1 otp(their like dream and George in the smp) and sapnap and George are his IRL freinds he goes ti school with. Techno skeppy and bad come to visist dream and it escalates with George having a crush on dream and dream and techno having their sexual tension.