adventures of corpse(Pt. 7)

HERE WE GO 😩

"Thank you" the raven said while walking next to the bed, putting his bag down and slowly sitting down.

"If your parinoid of traps or something you dont have to be, im not trying to hurt you" the white haired mape said while laying down in his bed.

The raven looked over saying "I know, just being sure that your not gonna try to kill me" a small laugh escpaing the raven after.

The white haired boy chuckled saying "yeah yeah, night corpes, sleep well".

The raven smiled, laying down and saying 'night', quickly drifting off to sleep.

<^><^><^>

The raven opened his eyes, groaning as the light hit his eyes. "Welcome to the world of the living" the raven heard boomer say.

The raven sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking around. "morning" the raven said while getting up, stretching with a sigh.

"I got some bread from Valkyrae and nikki's bakery this morning if you want some, its still fresh so its absolutely delicious" the white haired male said while handing the raven a piece of bread.

"Oh thank you" the raven said while feeling the warm fluffy bread. 'This looks delicious' the raven thought while taking a bite, smiling at the taste.

"This is delicious" the raven said before taking another bite, this one larger than the last. The white haored male chuckled saying "I know, i had like 2 loafs this morning, Nikki and Val make the best food".

"I've only tasted the bread but in all honesty i already love it" the raven said while quickly eating the bread.

The white haired male leaned onto a wall, looking around and saying "so when are ya going back home, i have alot planned for us so i want to see how mucg we can do". The raven looked up, swollowing and saying "until my parents find me, i never told them where i was going or that i was going at all so it'll take them a week or so".

"That sounds oddly terrifying"

𖤐࿐ •*⁀➷𖤐

The pinkette opened his eyes, holding the blonde close to him. The pinkette looked around, smiling as he looked at the blonde next to him.

'time to get up I guess' the pinkette thought while getting up, being careful not to wake up the blonde. The pinkette walked out of the room, walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Mh suprised corpse isn't awake yet, he's usually the first one up" the pinkette mumbled to himself while looking out side the window at the snow.

'I have a bad feeling' the pinkette thought while walking to the kitchen to start to make breakfast, the bad feeling not leaving him.

<^><^><^>

The pinkette placed 3 plates onto the table, a small smile curling onto his face.

"Good morning to you too" the pinkette said, looking behind him and seeing the farmilar blonde. "Morning dear" the blonde said while walking over to the pinkette, kissing the male.

"Go wake up corpse" the pinkette said while pulling out a chair. "Wait he isn't down here with you"

<^><^><^>

"So where are we going" the raven asked while following close behind boomer, lookong around at all the buildings.

"Nikki and Val's bakery, I wanna introduce you to all my freinds so we can all mess around together" the white haired male said while turning corner, a bit of pep in his step.

The raven hummed, spotting a small homey looking building ahead. "Thats the bakery" boomer said while grabbing the ravens hand and running with the raven.

The white haired male barged in, a pink haired girl turning head toward the 2.

"Oh hello boomer and you must be corpse" the lady said with a smile, the raven nodding and saying "h-hello".

"VALKYRAE, THEY'RE HERE" the lady yelled, a small brown haired girl running down. "Oh Hello" the girl said while walking over, a large smile on her face.

"Hey Val, this is corpse! He's the new freind i told you about" boomer said while the brunnette looked at corpse, a large smile still on her face.

"Well hello corpse, im Valkyrae but you can call me Val" Valkyrae said while holding out her hand. "Hello Val" the male said while shaking the girls hand.

"Ya ready Val" boomer said while smiling at the girl. "Sure but i have to drop off a cake for the bee and boo family, wanna join me or do ya want to meet me some where?"

"Mh corpse do you wanna meet the bee and boo family or do you wanna meet another freind of mine?"

'which do i chose?'

Omg I finally decided to write Lmaoo

Sorry for the lack of updates, haven't had the modivation lately but I have came up with a lot more ideas, with some help from my favorite human dating app. I made a discord as well, should i drop the link?