Adventures of Corpse (pt. 3)

Art by @Mizune_01_ on twt

Hello :)
Hope your having a good day

"I'll go with mom" the raven said, the blonde smiling at the raven. "Alrighty then" the blonde said while starting to eat, the 3 eating in silence.

The raven had finished first, quickly swollowing the last bit of pancake. "Done, what biome will we be heading to ma" the raven asked while picking up his plate and heading toward the sink.

"Tundra I beleive" the blonde said as the raven put his empty plate in the sink. The raven nodded saying "alright, im gonna get ready while you finish eating then", the raven rushing up the stairs.

The raven walked into his room, looking up at the sky light, smiling as he saw the sky starting to become more blue. "I hope todays gonna be eventful"

The raven walked over to his closet and grabbed his back button up shirt and some pants, keeping his all black theme going.

The raven quickly got changed, the sky light above him lighting up the room more.

"Remember to brush your hair, wash your face and brush your teeth corpse" the raven heard dream say from the other side of the door, corpse rolling his eyes in response.

"Yeah yeah, i know mom" the raven said while walking out to the bathroom, opening the door and switching on the light.

The raven quickly brushed his teeth and combed through his hair, wincing as he pulled through the knots.

The raven placed his hair brush down with a sigh before quickly washing his face, his bangs getting a bit damp.

"Ya ready to go kid" the blonde said from the hallway, his usually green hoodie and white mask on.

"Yeah, just need to grab something" the raven said while drying off his face and placing the towel onto the counter. The raven rushed to his room, walking to his bed and grabbing his bag and mask.

The raven put on his mask and grabbed his bag, the bag containing a hoodie and extra stuff he needed. The raven walked out and rushed down the stairs seeing the blonde putting on his shoes, the pinkette further back mumbling something.

"Ya ready ma" the raven asked while grabbing his shoes and quickly putting them on, almost falling.

"Yep, you got everything" the blonde asked while looking at the raven with a smile. The raven nodded as the pinkette ruffled his hair saying "well i should see ya back here later, love ya" before pecking the blondes mask.

"Eww, lets just go already" the raven said making the 2 grown ups laugh. "Alright, lets go kiddo" the blonde said while openign the door for the raven.

The raven walked out, dream whispering to the pinkette "see ya later, love you too pinky" and closing the door.

"Alright, lets start walking" the blodne saide while walking down the small stair case and onto the slightly snowy path. (I imagine even tho they ran away that the house and surroundings are still like techno's old home)

"Whattt, why not take our horse's or something" the raven said while following the blonde, a small shiver going up his spine from the cold.

"We are going to a village amd this one happens to have a bit of thief's so lets not bring anything valuable like our horse's" the blonde explained while walking.

"Pff fine" the raven said while following the blonde, his focas roaming the area around them as they walked

<^><^><^>

The raven heald onto his bag as they walked, the blondes hand placed onto the ravens shoulder. "Im gonna look at the shops for a few things, do you wanna come with me or wander" The blonde asked while looking at the male with a small smile.

'Should i wonder or stick with ma?'

I was gonna bring this to a bigger plot point but I feel like making you guys wait longer for any type of excitment <3