Chapter 3

After we get everything moved inside the house, I just kind of hide away in my room all day, spying on him.

Sorry if I seem all stalkerish, but seriously, I need to see what this guy is like. What if he is a serial killer?

I watch him from my window, using my binoculars, watching him in the shed out back, moving stuff around and throwing stuff out.

I watch him do this for a while, and notice his strong arms, so freaking gorgeous. Like damn. He's perfect.

I never get tired of looking at him. And eventually, after two hours, he hops into his pick up truck, pulling out of the driveway.

Immediately, I dash to my phone and call my best friend, Summer.

"Summer!" I screech into the phone.

"Huh?" She asks lazily, probably at home, watching TV, doing nothing.

"I need you to come over. Like, now."

"Why?" She asks, kind of annoyed.

"Oh, for the love of God, Summer! Listen, get to my house by eight tonight. Be sure to bring all your stuff, because you're spending the night. We have a mission to attend to."

Before she can reply or back out of it, I press 'end' and start preparing.

Tonight I'm hoping to learn more about this dude. He is such a...uh...mysterious person, in a way. I need to know more, if he won't let me see who is while I try talking to him.

My only worry is that I'll get caught.