Chapter 52

Season 4 Episode 10, 11 & 12

Sarah slowly came out of her slumber, looking around the room to find out she's in some sort of basement. She pulls her phone out of her pocket and sees a text from Scott. 'Meredith is at the police station with your dad, Lydia and Parrish. I'm with everyone else at this warehouse on the corner of 31st and 2nd. The assassins are coming. Tonight.' Sarah jumps out of her bed and pulls out a sheet of paper and writing a vague note out for Melissa in case someone else finds it. Sarah races out of the hospital, still a bit dizzy on her feet as she wonders towards the warehouse. She walks through the front door and walks up to the place that the werewolves were staying. As soon as she opens the door she hears the guns clicking and jumps into the air as they start firing towards her, stopping when Sarah lands back onto her feet.

"I get that you want to kill me, Argent, but at least do it when I'm not helping you." Sarah tells him, dusting herself down. Ignoring his look of confusion as she walks over to Scott and pulls him into a hug, then moves over to Derek and pulls him into one.

"Thank God you're okay. I didn't want to leave you but this was going down tonight whether we wanted it to or not." Derek mumbles into her shoulder.

"It takes more that some injections to take me down." Sarah smiles, pulling away from the hug and looks over to James and Erik. "So, this is the person you were talking about?" Sarah questions, looking over to James with a quirked brow.

"Unfortunately." James replies with a slight pleading look not to say anything.

"What?" Erik questions, looking between the pair in confusion.

"Nothing." Sarah dismisses. "He just told me about some hunter who was giving him trouble."

"If anything he was giving me trouble." Erik counters, giving James a slight smirk before drawing his attention to the front door. "They're here." Then the fight breaks out. Sarah immediately jumps into action, attacking the first person that she could see and everyone followed after her. She glowed her eyes and unsheathed her claws as she charged at the assassins, taking them out before any of them could take her out. With each person she attacked, the stronger she felt. It was the chaos, feeding her on the inside. She cold tell that the nogitsune part of her loved it and she didn't know what to think of it. Maybe this was a bad thing that was happening to her. Her thoughts were cut off as she saw Argent cornered. She sprinted towards him and took out the 3 assassins that were blocking him.

"You okay?" Sarah questions, looking at Argent who slowly nods his head at her and she rushes back into the fight. Sarah takes out the assassins in her way and hides behind a tables as she feels the bullets that have pierced her abdomen. She hears a faint scream over the sound of the bullets which rattle around the warehouse. Sarah looks to her left where Derek is covering and she lets out a sigh before jumping out of her hiding place, tackling the guards and getting shot repeatedly as she tries to save the girl. Sarah knocks the guards around the innocent wolf unconscious and she grabs her hand, pulling her over to the shade.

"Thank you." The girl whispers and Sarah gives her a small smile in response.

"Stay here." Sarah demands and the girl nods.

"How many are there?" Derek shouts, looking over to Erik.

"Too many!" He responds, grabbing another gun and spraying it at the assassins. Then, all of the shooting stops. The room fils with text alerts and they pause their fighting. Sarah shares a confused look with Derek before grabbing one of the guards bodies and pulling the phone out of the pocket. The alert read 'All contact terminated'.

"It's over." Sarah mutters in disbelief, letting out a sigh of relief as she slumps against the wall.

"You okay?" Argent questions, moving over to Sarah's side to help her stand.