Chapter 6

Season 1 Episodes 6, 7 & 8

When Argent got home and Allison was asleep he, Kate and Victoria met up in the living room.

"What is the need for the meeting?" Kate asks, rolling her eyes.

"Sarah Stilinski." Argent replies.

"Allison's friend?" Kate frowns.

"Who just sent 3 bullets into a mountain lion's head whilst it was running around the car park of the school." Argent adds. "She was also in the video store when the alpha attacked and in the gas station when I went after Derek, which is a big coincidence."

"You think she's the alpha?" Victoria asks.

"Or she's working with him." Argent tells them.

"The second Beta." Kate sighs. "What do you want to do?"

"I want you to follow her." Argent tells Kate.

"What if she sees her and kills us when she realises we're following her?" Victoria asks.

"Not if she thinks she's got us in her back pocket." Kate replies and a plan was made. The next few days were boring, to say the least. Kate followed her to the hospital, school and the range up until the night at the high school. But what Kate didn't know was that Sarah knew she was following her.

Sarah had just finished a voluntary shift at the hospital when she got a text from Stiles telling her to come to the school. Since her car was at home and the school was close to the hospital, she decided to walk, but when she walked into the schoolyard she regretted it. She saw someone lying on the ground and Stiles' car crushed, she rushed over to notice that it was Derek on the ground slowly bleeding out unconscious. She searched his pockets for his keys and opened his car, gently laying him in the backseat. She drove back to her house, knowing her dad was at work until morning, and dragged Derek to her room, lying him on her bed. She lifted his shirt and looked at the claw marks, which are not healing. She rushed into the bathroom, grabbed the first aid kit and started to stitch up his wounds, wiping away the blood whilst doing so, and placed a gauze over the freshly stitched wounds. She sits in the chair across the room constantly checking her phone in case Scott or Stiles texts her. A few hours pass when she receives a text from Stiles.

'Got stuck in the school, alpha tried to kill us, we're fine, won't be home until morning.'

'P.S: if anyone asks, it was Derek who attacked you in the video store. Scott kinda framed him for all the murders.'

Sarah reads the text and lets out a sigh of relief, she sits back on her chair and looks at a still-unconscious Derek. Another hour passes and Sarah almost falls asleep, almost. That's when Derek decided to wake up and jump to his feet, most likely pulling out his stitches.

"Calm down, you're safe." Sarah tells him, letting out a yawn.

"Where am I?" He asks until he starts looking around and he realises he's in Sarah's room.

"You're in my room and you've probably pulled out your stitches." She sighs and walks over to him, lifting up his shirt and removing the gauze only to show skin. "Well, you've healed." She informs him and pulls off the other gauze. "You want a different shirt?" She asks, gesturing to his which has been torn to shreds.

"What happened?" He frowns, sitting down on the bed whilst Sarah pulls out a large shirt and tosses it to him, which he puts on.

"I'm guessing it was the alpha." She replies, but he shakes his head, getting frustrated.

"No, how am I here?" He rephrases.

"Oh." She realises. "Stiles texted me to meet him at the school, I found you nearly dead in the parking lot and dragged you into your car to drive you here, where I stitched you up because you weren't healing." She hands him back his keys. "It's just parked in the drive. Stiles texted and said that they're all fine, by the way." He nods his head and goes to say something, but Sarah speaks first. "They may or may not have blamed you for all of the murders, so I would run and hide somewhere that isn't the daughter of the Sheriff's bedroom."