Chapter 20

Season 2 Episode 12

"I have to meet the medical examiner and figure out what happened with Jackson, but i've got an APB out for Stiles's jeep 's still in the parking lot, which means... Well, i don't know what it means. If he answers his phone or email or if either of you see him-" Stilinski rambles, his hands are also shaky.

"We'll call you." Isaac interrupts.

"Guys, after everything that's happened lately.." Stilinski trails off, talking about the police station incident.

"He's probably just freaked out by the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott says, placing a reassuring hand on Stilinski's shoulder. He nods and gestures for his deputies to leave the changing room. Slowly everyone starts to leave, leaving Scott, Isaac and Sarah. "Is that everyone?" Scott asks Isaac.

"I think so." Isaac replies and the sound of a metal locker ripping off its hinges sounds out in the room. "You're going to find him by scent?"

"We both are. Here, smell this." Scott hands Isaac a shoe, while he holds a shirt.

"Why do you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac scoffs, but Scott doesn't answer, looking over Isaacs and Sarah's shoulder. Both of them spin around and lock eyes with Derek.

"We need to talk." Derek alerts.

"All of us." Peter responds, stepping out of the shadows.

"Holy Shit." Scott gasps, his eyes locking on Peter. "What the hell is this?"

"You know, i thought the same thing when i saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station." Derek scoffs.

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom. And I needed to get close to him. What was i supposed to do?" Scott justifies.

"I'm going to have to side with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mother? Gorgeous." Peter rhetorically asks.

"Shut up!" Sarah, Scott and Derek say in unison.

"Just an observation." Peter sighs.

"Who's he?" Isaac asks, leaning down to Sarah.

"Derek's uncle. A little while back he tried to ill all of us so we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat." Sarah sumarises.

"Hi." Peter greets.

"Good to know." Isaac mutters.

"How is he alive?" Scott questions.

"That doesn't matter, what does is Stiles, who is missing." Sarah scoffs. "Now, if you'll excuse me, i know exactly where he is."

"Wait, you can't go alone." Scott protests. Sarah pushes his hand off her arm and pulls a knife out of her boot

"Watch me." She says with a dark gleam in her eyes, a one that none of them had seen before. She leaves the school and heads to Argents house.

"That is Sarah Stilinski I could get along with." Peter remarks.

"Shut up." Isaac, Derek and Scott growl and he backs away. Sarah rushes up the stairs of the Argent house and knocks on the door, then Chris answers. She grabs her knife and pins it to his throat, pinning him up against the wall.

"Where is Stiles?" She asks, pushing the knife closer to his throat.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He grunts.

"Of course you do, your sociopathic father kidnapped him. So I'm going to ask again, where is he?" Sarah repeats.

"Sarah, i don't know what Gerard has done, but i promise, i don't know where your brother is." Argent honestly replies. "What i do know is that this isn't you. So i'm asking if you can let go of the knife and we can talk reasonably." Sarah looks at his eyes, which show nothing less than honesty, so she pulls the knife away and backs up from him. "I checked the basement and I let go of Erica and Boyd, so I don't think he's here. If he was, Gerard has let him go. We need to stop him."

Inexplicable (DEREK HALE)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara