Chapter 27

Season 3 Episode 7

"Hold on. Were they both in the car?" Stilinski questions Scott and Melissa after they found that two of the doctors in the hospital were found missing.

"No, Dad, they're trying to tell you it's two different kidnappings. Two doctors. Both gone." Sarah corrects.

"So who's car is this?" Stilinski frowns, not understanding what's going on.

"Dr. Hilyard's car. The on call doctor. The ER attending is the one that never showed up." Melissa explains and Stilinski looks at his notepad, blanking out of it for a while until his daughter snapped him out of it.

"Dad?" Sarah asks, placing a hand on his shoulder, worried about him.

"Sorry." He says, shaking his head. "Melissa, let me focus on getting your story first. Boys, Sarah, give us a second."

"These are definitely sacrifices, right?" Scott asks the twins.

"And it's the one Deaton mentioned, healers." Sarah nods.

"But what about Danny? He was throwing up mistletoe. That's not a coincidence and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. How is Danny a healer?" Scott questions as Stilinski's phone rings.

"Can you hear?" Stiles asks.

"They found a body." Scott nods. "But they weren't stangled with a garrote." He frowns and they share a worried look. The next day at school, as soon as Sarah stepped into the building, she was dragged into a supply closet and pulled into a kiss. She didn't need to look up to see who it was, so she allowed herself to get lost into the kiss then James pulled away.

"I need you to promise me something." He whispers, his breath heavy and close. "Don't go to the loft today."

"What?" Sarah asks with a frown.

"The Alphas, they're attacking Derek. Today. Promise me you'll stay away." James pleads and Sarah slowly nods her head.

"Okay, I promise." She replies, knowing that Boyd and Isaac have a plan.

"Good." James replies, wrapping her legs around his waist and locking the supply room door. Lets just say Sarah's going to miss the first period. When Sarah leaves the supply closet, she walks over to her locker and watches as Stiles and Scott run past her, so she instantly follows them

"What's going on?" She asks catching up.

"Deaton." Stiles replies and Sarah jumps into Stiles' car, phoning her dad and telling him about Scott's boss. They arrive at the clinic in the midst of Scott's explanation and they take a seat either side of him, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"All right, we're going to do everything we can. The best thing you can do is go back to school." Stilinski tells the trio, but he notices their grim expressions. "Ah, hell, go home if you need to. School can wait." He tells them and walks out of the room.

"We have to tell him." Scott whispers to the Stilinski twins.

"You mean like tell him tell him? Or tell him something else that isn't telling him what i think you want to tell him?" Stiles rambles, not wanting to reveal any of this to hisfather.

"You know what i mean." Scot sighs.

"He's not going to believe us." Sarah tells him.

"I can make him believe." Scott says, but the twins shake their head.

"Yeah, but remember how your mom took it? She couldn't look you in the eyes for a week." Stiles disagrees, not wanting to lose his relationship with his father.