Chapter 8

Season 1 Episodes 10 & 11

"What the hell?" She mutters, her eyes adjusting to the light, she goes to reach a hand out to soothe her pounding headache but she notices that they are tied to a gate.

"Finally, sleeping beauty." Kate mutters and walks over to her with a knife. "You see, I think you're the alpha, so let's see how fast you heal." She tells Sarah and makes a cut on her stomach.

"Alpha? What are you talking about?" Sarah frowns, pretending to be confused.

"You can cut the act, sweetie, I know you know." Kate tells her.

"Know about what?" Sarah asks.

"Allison told me about Derek Hale getting into your car and how you got a ride home from the party together." Kate explains. "So cut to the chase."

"You do know my dad is the Sheriff, right? He'll know I'm missing." Sarah says.

"Not if I text him to tell him you're staying at Allison's for a while." Kate smirks holding out her phone, which dings with a text.

'Sarah, where are you? Derek's on his side now, we need to stop them.' Stiles sent.

"And this text proves that you do know. 'His' who is that?" Kate asks her, she stays silent and walks over to where she cut to see that it hadn't healed. "I've got it all wrong." She mutters. "You're not the Alpha or the Beta, you just know who they are. And you're going to tell me."

"I'm not telling you anything." She protests.

"Then if you're not going to tell me, he can try to persuade you." kate smirks and a large strong man walks into the room. Kate chuckles and leaves the room, leaving Sarah and the man alone.

"Who is the alpha?" He asks.

"I don't know." She sighs, but he didn't like this response and threw a punch.

"How about now?" He questions.

"Go. To. Hell." She grunts, and this goes on for the majority of the day until she falls unconscious. Meanwhile, Kate takes Derek and ties him up next to an unconscious Sarah

"Sarah." He gasps. "What happened?" He asks himself as he looks at the dried blood and the bruises forming on her skin.

"She refused to tell us who the alpha was." Kate answers walking into the room. "Now, be a good puppy whilst I fetch my niece."

"Sarah, Sarah wake up." Derek tells her in a loud voice.

"Five more minutes, Stiles." she murmurs.

"Sarah, it's Derek." Derek says and her eyes snap open, she looks up to see herself tied to the chain fence, she turns her head and looks at a topless Derek tied to the same fence.

"Fancy meeting you here." She jokes, chuckling a little causing her to wince.

"Beaten and Bruised and you can still make jokes?" He smiles, which she reciprocates.

"My specialty." She replies. "So, how'd you get captured?"

"I... I was told to kill Jackson when they shot up the house, he and Scott are fine but I got captured." He hesitantly says, knowing that she would start shouting about Jackson.

"Oh." She sighs, Kate walks into the room with Allison by her side.

"Isn't he beautiful?" She asks Allison with a smile.

"Hey, I'm here too. Am I beautiful?" Sarah snarkily replies.

"Sarah?" Allison frowns. "What are you doing here? Stiles has been worrying about you."