Chapter 54

A/N: Sorry for the delay, I was working yesterday and completely forgot about uploading.
Season 6 Episode 10

The twins decided to use the time that they had together to catch up on everything that they had missed, telling Sarah about the dread doctors, Gerard and the Beast and Sarah caught him up on all of the things that she was doing with the US Marshals office. The Ghost riders came regularly but this time it was different. There was someone else there.

"Miss Stilinski!" He shouts, his eyes glowing green as he approaches her and Stiles. Sarah instantly pushes Stiles behind her and she glows her eyes at him. "The Nogitsune and the werewolf." He addresses, and he flips his whip around her neck tugging her towards him. "You would be a great incentive." He says, grabbing her in his arms and they travel out of the wild hunt, leaving Stiles behind.

"What do you want with me?" Sarah questions, getting dragged by the unknown man towards the hospital which now had train tracks trailing around the floors.

"You are a perfect way to distract that pesky true alpha." He responds, gripping her stronger and Sarah notices Parrish joining them.

"Jordan?" She questions in disbelief, watching as he burns green. "What did you do to him?"

"I improved him." He responded and Sarah could hear faint footsteps ahead of them.

"This is happening everywhere?" She could hear Scott ask Liam.

"Everywhere. The school. The lacrosse field." Liam answers.

"What does it mean?" Scott questions and the grip on Sarah's throat got tighter as he pulls dher out to the hallway with him.

"It means it's working." Douglas shouts over to them, wrapping his arm around Sarah's neck.

"Sarah.." Scott gasps before him and Liam shift. "Let her go."

"He can't take both of us." Liam tells him and Scott nods.

"Hollenhund." He summons and Parrish appears behind them, glowing green.

"Parrish, you don't wanna do this. Stop!" Scott shouts at him.

"The train is coming, boys." He tells them, picking up Sarah as he walks towards them. "There's no stopping the wild hunt." He smirks. "You'll make a fine ghost rider, Scott. And I'll have a true alpha by my side."

"Parrish stop!" Scott shouts at Parrish but he doesn't.

"Then a nogitsune hybrid, a banshee, a were coyote-" He monologues but he get's cut off.

"A Stiles?" The familiar voice of her brother questions, coming out of the room next to them and hitting the man with a metal bat, which causes him to let go of Sarah. She grabs Stiles and pulls him away from the man. "Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?" Stiles questions and Sarah drags him away as he starts to get back up form the ground. Scott and Liam grab Parrish and throw him towards Douglas and Stiles rushes over to Scott, pulling him into a hug. "Oh, it's so good to see you." Stiles tells his best friend.

"Hey, hey, hey! Uh..." Liam trails off, watching as Parish raises from the ground.

"Big Liam! It's so good to see you too!" Stiles exclaims, pulling Liam into a hug as well.

"He's coming, break up the reunion." Sarah interrupts the hug and they begin to run through the hallway of the hospital. Sarah begins looking through the rooms until she can find what she's looking for.

"I can't believe I'm gone for a couple days, the whole place falls apart." Stiles sighs, form outside of the room.

"No, you were gone for 3 months." Scott corrects and Sarah's eyes widen as she leaves the room.