Chapter 1

Season 1 Episode 1

Sarah Stilinski is a well-known name in Beacon Hills, she is the Sheriff's daughter, one of the smartest, most popular and athletic kids at the high school and she spent most of her time volunteering at a hospital or training. You wouldn't expect her to be best friends with the likes of Lydia martin and Jackson Whittmore, but they were as close as friends can get and they've been friends since they were young.

When Sarah's mother died, she became withdrawn from everyone and she didn't want to be near anyone, but Lydia and Jackson helped her get out of that phase and she became the young woman she is today.

Scott, Sarah and Stiles were the ultimate best friends, they were more iconic than Sam, Dean and Castiel, and they do everything together. Including looking for a dead body in the middle of the night.

"Sarah, dad just left for work." Stiles says, barging into her bedroom as she's picking out her outfit for her first day of school. She decided on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black vest and a flannel. Let's just say her taste in clothes is also influenced by Sam and Dean.

"And?" She asks, turning to look at her brother with a raised eyebrow.

"There was a body found in the woods and we're going to look for it." He tells her, dragging her out of the house.

"How do you know this?" Sarah questions and when Stiles doesn't answer, she knows why. "You listened to Dad's phone call."

"We're going to pick up Scott." Stiles says and he drags her over to their best friend's house. Stiles decides the best way to get into his room is by climbing into his window, but Stiles being Stiles, falls and hangs off the roof.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" Scott shouts, holding his mother's baseball bat.

"You weren't answering your phone." Stiles says, talking as if it were normal to be hanging upside down. Sarah lets out a sigh and jumps down from the roof, landing perfectly on her two feet.

"I'm also here." She adds.

"I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon department and even state police." Stiles explains.

"For what?" Scott frowns.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." Sarah tells him.

"A dead body?" Scott asks in disbelief.

"No, a body of water. Yes, dumbass, a dead body." Stiles scoffs, he reaches up to free him from the roof and he lands on his feet in front of Scott and Sarah.

"You mean like murdered?" Scott questions, still not believing it.

"Nobody knows yer. Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties." Stiles sighs.

"Hold on. If they found a body, what are they looking for now?" He says.

"That's the best part, they only found half." Stiles says way too enthusiastically. Sarah rolls her eyes at her brother's enthusiasm and gets into his jeep, driving to the preserve.

"Are we seriously doing this?" Scott frowns.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town." Stiles explains as he rushes to the front holding a flashlight while Scott and Sarah trail behind him.

"I was trying to get a good night's sleep for practice tomorrow." Scott sighs.

"Right, because sitting on the bench is such a gruelling effort." Stiles scoffs. "Sarah will be the first one of us to make the first line and she's not allowed on the team because she's a girl."