Chapter 44

(A/N: I know there is only a months difference between season 3b and 4 but it works better for the story if it's longer.)

When Sarah woke up, she noticed how she was tied down to a chair. The sun was still up so she assumed that she wasn't out for long. How wrong she was. She slowly adjusted her eyes to the sunlight when she got slapped in the face by the same man who knocked her unconscious.

'What the hell do you want with me?" Sarah questions, looking around the room to find it's some kind of torture chamber.

"You took down a group of my hunters." The woman tells her.

"What?" Sarah questions in confusion when she suddenly remembers the group she took down to help save Peter and Derek. "You had my friends? What was I supposed to do? Let them get tortured?"

"They had information which I'm assuming that you have as well." She reveals.

"What kind of information?" Sarah questions.

"La Loba." The man says in response.

"The She-Wolf?" Sarah frowns.

"Where is she?" The woman questions.

"I don't know any she-wolfs." Sarah lies, not willing to give away Cora or Malia's location.

"Why are you protecting her?" She asks, walking over and slapping Sarah in the face.

"I'm not!" Sarah shouts. "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Turn up the dial." She tells one of the men.

"Dial? What dial?" Sarah frowns, looking around the room to find the wire on her chair is hooked up to a machine and she slowly feels the buzz if electricity flood her system. 

"Where is La Loba?" The woman questions.

"I have no idea what you're talking about!" Sarah screams in response.

"Siguiente nivel." The woman demands.

"Next Level?" Sarah shouts in disbelief and the charge of electricity gets harsher.

"You're human, make it easier on yourself and tell us where La Loba is." The woman tells her.

"I wish I could." Sarah groans.

"Diez." The woman tells the man.

"Wait? What!" Sarah shouts, knowing that there is no way she can survive.

"Where is the she-wolf?" She demands.

"I don't know!" Sarah shouts and she begins to feel the electricity pour through her body, causing her to let out a loud scream before being sucked into her mind. 

"I heard them at the game. They think that you're the Alpha." Scott tells Sarah in a panic. "You're in danger."

"Kate has been following me all week, I know." Sarah replies.

"She also asked about Jackson, thinking that he was the next Beta." Scott says with a sigh as he slumps down onto his bed.

"Why would they think it's him?" Sarah frowns. "Because of the claw marks on the back of his neck?"

"Apparently you can get turned by scratch, if the claws go deep enough." Scott replies.

With some new found strength, Sarah was able to pull herself out of the restraints, she pants in exhaustion before saying a name. 

"Kate." She tells them. "She's alive?"

"So you do know who La Loba is." The woman says, offering her a hand up which she takes. Sarah follows her through the building until they reach a large office in the back.