Chapter 13

Season 2 Episode 4

"You know what a limited slip differential is?" The mechanic asks Stiles.

"No." Stiles huffs as Sarah walks into the garage.

"It helps the engine out its power to the road more efficiently." Sarah announces, walking into the room with Stiles.

"Just finish, i'll be back here seething with impotent rage." Stiles sighs, walking into the waiting room with Sarah. He touches the handle which has a strange substance on it and walks into the waiting room. "Nice. Sanitary." He mutters. "Hey Sarah!" He says and wipes it on her bare arm.

"Thanks bro." She mutters and wipes it on her clothes, taking a seat next to Stiles. He pulls out his phone and starts to use it, until his hand stops moving and he falls to the ground, paralysed. "What's happening to you?" Sarah asks, bending over, poking her brother to see if he reacts.

"The garage." He struggles to say, Sarah turns around to see a weird lizard creature walking over to the ramp Stiles' car is on. She opens the door, gaining it's attention and it rushes over to her, wrapping its tail around her neck. It moves closer to inspect her and throws her against a wall, preventing her from stopping what it was doing as she falls unconscious. She only wakes up when Stiles goes over to her side, slapping her face slightly, she jumps up and looks around to see the mechanic dead under the ramp. "Get up, dad is nearly here and you don't want to explain what did it." He tells her, dragging her into the waiting room.

"We told you, we just walked in and saw the jeep on top of the guy. That's all." Sarah sighs, holding her head as it bangs.

"What's wrong with your hand?" Stilinski asks his son as it shakes.

"Nothing. Can we get out of here now?" Stiles questions.

"If there's something you guys don't feel like you can tell me.." Stilinski trails off.

"You think we're lying?" Sarah scoffs.

"Of course not." Stilinski instantly responds. "I just worry about you guys. And if you saw someone do this, if you're afraid they might come back to make sure you don't say anything about it.."

"We didn't see anything. At all. Can we go, please?" Stiles asks his dad.

"Yeah. but not in your jeep. We're going to have to impound it. Sorry kiddo. Evidence." Stilinski sighs.

"It's fine, we can go in my car." Sarah tells Stiles as they walk over to her car. She jumps in the driver's side and drops Stiles off at Scotts. "You sure you're okay?" Sarah asks him and he nods.

"I'm not the one who got thrown into a wall." He says back.

"I'm not the one who got paralysed." She says back and he nods. "Have fun." She tells him and drives back to her house, falling asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow. When she wakes up in the morning, she quickly showers and throws on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black cropped shirt and a long red and black flannel. She jumps in her car to make a quick pit stop at Dereks before school, she starts her car and drives to the abandoned railway station. When she walks in, she sees Isaac breathless on the ground and Erica snogging the face off of Derek. "I see that I have come at the wrong time." Sarah cringes, Derek breaks away from Erica with wide eyes and throws her onto the ground.

"Sarah?" Isaac asks.

"Yeah, anyways.." She trails off, pulling out the ziplock bag from her pocket that she had prepared with wolfsbane ashes and walks towards Derek, lifting up his shirt. She looks at him, giving him a smirk, and gathers it in her hands, pushing it into the wound causing him to howl out in pain. "Well, that was fun." She smiles, looking at the worried gazes of his beta's. "Don't worry, he's healing."