1.6

School rolled around the next morning and soon Aisha was dragging Andy off from Miguel to talk.

"Did you hear?" Aisha looked down at the other girl, linking their arms together.

"Hear what?"

"Sam went to the movies with Kyler and now there's a giant rumor that she gave him a bj in the theater."

"No way! Sam Larusso?" Andy screetched.

"Yeah! I don't know to believe it or not." She sighed.

"I hate LaRusso but this does not sound like something she would do. With her overprotective dad? No way!" Andy glared at the ground.

"I know right, but everyone believes it at this point." Aisha muttered.

The gossip continued throughout the day. Many were talking about Samantha LaRusso and the movies. Kyler seemed almost proud of what he had done.

Lunch soon same and Andy was seated with Aisha, waiting on Miguel. The two were talking excitedly about a sleepover when they spotted Sam struggling to find a place to sit. She wondered over to the two females.

"Oh, don't even think about it." Aisha spoke up. Andy remained silent, letting her deal with it.

"Come on. I need a place to sit." Sam begged, looking at the two in desperation. Andy silently appreciated that Miguel wasn't here yet, he would give in without a thought.

"You can go sit with Kyler." Aisha half joked. Andy almost laughed.

"You know, I hear he doesn't mind that you suck." Andy smirked,silently high giving Aisha. Maybe she went too far, because Sam left her lunch and stomped her way over to Kyler. "Oh here we go."

Sam pushed his backside, making him turn around.

"You think it's funny to spread lies about me?" Sam asked, crossing her arms.

"What are you talking about?" Kyler asked. "We saw a movie, and that's it. Well maybe I saw a little bit more than you."

Half the lunchroom laughed. Andy gave an odd glance to Aisha. Sam was obviously in distress about this. She wouldn't just lie.

"Yeah, we heard you got pretty "choked up."" Brucks joked. He shouldn't of intimidated Andy, but everytime she looked at him she felt his hands on her from halloween. She hated it, hated how vulnerable she felt when she thought about it.

Andy was ripped from her thoughts by Sam throwing a tray of food to the ground. Everyone grew silent and watched the exchange.

"Hey guys, you know that billboard with a big ass dick on it?" Kyler shouted. Andy slowly stood up. "Guess Sam takes after her dad."

The entire lunch room laughed. For some reason, Andy hated it. She looked away, not wanting to believe that in some way, she felt bad for Sam.

"Hey Kyler!" Andy wasn't surprised Miguel said something. But she definitely did not want him involved. As Miguel slammed his tray onto Andy's table, she watched him go towards the two. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole?" Andy snickered at him.

"Want another beat down, Rhea?" Kyler shoved him in the chest. "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." He shoved him even harder. Miguel hit Andy's table, and the girl was quickly dragged up by Aisha.

"It's not lame ass karate." Miguel stood up. Kyler went to swing but was blocked and restrained by Miguel. "It's Cobra Kai." Then he punched him in the nose.

"Holy shit, Diaz." Andy mumbled in a proud tone. That was until Kyler picked him up and slammed him on a nearby table before picking him up again and throwing him on another. Miguel was put into a choke hold and Andy was almost ready to help when Miguel slammed his elbow into Kylers side before punching him and then roundhouse back kicking him so he would smash his face into a table.

"No mercy!" Aisha yelled, excited. Andy giggled at her friend, holding her hand tight in nervousness.

"BEHIND YOU!" Miguel was already spinning around, swiping his feet so Brucks would end up on the ground. Another tackled Miguel from behind, getting a kick to the stomach. One more came running and miguel kicked him where the sun don't shine before roundhousing the other kid.

"Oh my god." Andy let out a laugh of satisfaction. Someone yelled out to get Miguel so he took off, jumping over a table and grabbing a tray to defend himself. What happened for the next few moments was mostly a blur but person after person kept hitting the ground. Andy was in absolute amazement at her friend.

After everyone was on the ground, Kyler got up and started running at Miguel. Said man used Brucks and jumped onto a table, smacking Kyler with the red tray in his hand making him collapse to the floor.

The fight was over. None of Kylers friends were getting back up, but Miguel still hopped from the table and stood in front of Brucks. He whispered something so low nobody but Brucks heard it.

"This is for Andy."

With that, he stomped on his chest so hard Brucks eyes rolled back into his head and he wheezed. Everyone around Miguel cheered, including Andy. But her smile slightly fell when she saw he only had eyes for Sam, who was staring at him in Awe.

"Get over here now!" The guidance councilor came out and grabbed Miguel by the arm and dragged him off.

"Dad! You'll never believe what just happened?" Andy stepped out of the lunchroom to talk to her father before she had to go to class.

"What happened?" He sounded worried.

"Miguel just fought four guys twice his size." Andy glanced back at the lunchroom, remembering the moment.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah! It was awesome they didn't stand a chance!"

Andy told him all about it, from beginning to end. Johnny listened closely, feeling pride that his student finally defended himself. By the time Andy was done, she had to go to class, bidding a goodbye to her father and hanging up.

"Hey..." Spinning around, Andy found Sam behind her. "You're friends with Miguel aren't you? The boy who was fighting in there?"

Andy was debating on ignoring her and walking away, but decided against it. "Yeah, he's my best friend."

"Can you tell him thank you? That was...really sweet of him." Sam had heart eyes and it almost made Andy cringe.

"I think he would appreciate you telling him yourself." Andy smiled, playing wingwoman. It ached to see Miguel like her, but if it made him happy...

"You're right. Sorry." Sam turned and walked away, feeling awkward.

"Hey Sam?" The brown haired girl turned around. "For the record, I never believe Kyler."

A smile bloomed on Sam's face. "Thanks, that actually means a lot."