2.4

"So he yelled at you? Yelled? At you?"

After Andy's phone call with Hawk, she called the one person who wasn't busy and always made her happy to see. Aisha was happy to hangout.

"Yep. So I went all Andrea on him and now I feel bad." Andy cringed. "I never did take lightly to getting yelled at and I may have lost him because of it."

"Nuh-uh. You are not gonna sit here and say this shit. He did not need to yell at you. He should of talked it out." Aisha immediately defended. "You should not sit here feeling bad when he's the one who should be sorry."

"Thanks...but maybe I was too harsh?"

"Just give it a day and then see what happens." Andy nodded, taking a bite of the ice cream in her hands.

The two spent hours together, ignoring people's phone calls and just talking the night away. It felt like heaven just to be carefree with someone you love.

Eventually, Andy was forced to go to the dojo thanks to her father and her friend, who sent her excited texts.

When she walked in, they were drinking something out of a red cup. Miguel cringed and her father threw whatever it was back quick.

"What's going on?" She laughed.

"We're the man!" Johnny yelled, throwing his hands up. "Cobra Kai is in the tournament!"

"And I kissed Sam!" Miguel cheered.

"Hell yeah!" Andy yelled excitedly.

"What about you? Are you the wo-man?" Miguel winked.

"Not really." Andy gave a tight smile. "Me and Hawk got in a fight."

"Oo first couple fights." Johnny cringed. "What was it about?"

"Something stupid. But he yelled at me a little and the Lawrence and Latina came out in me and I yelled back..."

"Good, never take a mans shit. You always come out on top, got that?" Johnny patted her shoulder.

"You okay?" Miguel asked, seeing the oddness of her.

"Just worried about whether or not he wants to breakup now." She shrugged.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." Miguel nodded.

"Yeah, I hope."

Johnny had made all Cobra Kai students show up bright and early at a junkyard, everyone confused on why. Even Andy didn't know. She waited patiently, talking with Aisha as she waited on other students to arrive.

"Hey, can we talk?" Turning, she saw Hawk waiting, shifting nervously.

"I'll leave you two." Aisha walked off. Hawk walked over and sat down next to Andy on a pile of junk. The two sat in silence for a while, before finally...

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

They apologized at the same time. Both glanced at each other and broke into laughed, leaning on the other for support.

"I'm sorry for getting upset. You're right, I should of just talked about it with you. Plus I know Miguel and you are only friends now. He's got Sam, you have me." Hawk apologized.

"I'm sorry for getting angry-"

"Don't be! I yelled at you and I should not have done that at all."

"We're good now?"

"Of course we are." Hawk leaned down and connected them in a kiss, a long one. Andy didn't want it to end.

Soon though, Johnny called for everyone's attention. Hawk and Andy stood side by side, holding hands. After Johnny took a long sip from his beer, he spoke.