1.2

"You look so hot." Aisha gushed.

"Thanks, couldn't of done it without you." Andy smiled and hugged her friend.

"Hey girls- Oh my god look at you two. You both look amazing. Let me get pictures." Mrs Robinson grinned and brought out her phone. Both girls wrapped an arm around each other and posed for the picture, hearing the multiple clicks.

"Are we ready to go?" Mr Robinson entered the room. "You both look great, but Andy isn't that skirt a little too short?"

"Maybe but my dad could care less how I dress and I can sock boys in the face," She smiled sweetly. He chuckled and said okay. The four exited the house, ready to leave for the dance.

Miggy<3

Hey I just left, you there yet?

Your dad just dropped me off, see you soon?

see you soon

Arriving at the school dance, the Robinsons yelled out goodbyes as the two girls left. Linking arms, they ran excitedly into the school and into the gym.

Loud music played and there was people everywhere, dancing and talking. They glanced around curiously, never have been to a school dance.

"I'm gonna hit the food table, go find Miguel okay?" Aisha winked. Andy shoved her playfully.

"Call me if you need me." With that, she slipped away to find her friends. The three were in the corner, drinking punch and talking.

"Hey hey hey." They all turned towards the girl and you could of swore you could of saw drool. Luckily Eli had a mask on that covered his blushing face but Demetri and Miguel weren't so lucky. "Nice costumes, Necromancer, Surgeon, and Skeleton which looks strangely like my dad many years ago. You guys look awesome."

"An-And you look great!" Eli stuttered.

"Thanks!" She grinned like crazy, oblivious to their stares which hung a bit too low.

"Hey uh, if you get uncomfortable, I have a jacket in my locker if you need it." Demetri leaned forward and whispered, noting his friends nervous stares around the room.

"Nah I'll be fine, just not used to a dress this short and a top this low." She smiled. "But thanks, D."

For another half hour or so, they talked and laughed and people gave stares to the brown haired girl with a too short skirt. Luckily she had a comeback for every comment they made.

"Man, mind showing me the buns underneath that dress?"

"Too bad your hot dog is too small to fit."

All the boys were proud of her, for standing up for herself. Andy was happy to have nice friends who looked her in eyes despite their eyes trailing down at the beginning of the night. They all respected her and that made her happy.

"I'm gonna go see Aisha for a minute, be right back." Andy then ran off to find her friend, who was by the punch bar.

"Hey!"

"Hey! You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good. How's the boys? They make goggly eyes at you?"

"Unfortunately. Punch any good?" Andy reached over and grabbed a cup, pouring herself a glass.

"Kind of, tasteless, I think it's so the adults can tell if it's spiked or not." Aisha laughed, making Andy laugh too.

"This is West Valley so I wouldn't be surprised if it was." She drank a bit, cringing at the taste.