1.0

Weeks passed, Andy, Miguel and Johnny spent most of their time in the Dojo, training. Miguel was getting tougher by the second, and you could actually see some muscles forming on his arms.

Not only did Andy train at the Dojo, but she spent a lot of time with her friends. Her and Aisha went shopping for clothes quite a bit, which usually ended up with Aisha secretly paying for her, which Andy would scold her for.

"It makes me feel like a gold digger!"

"But you're not! I do this cause I want to!"

Also she went with Demetri and Eli sometimes to the comic store where they would go on and on about a new addition. She never complained, liking how happy they looked. But they always tried to get her to buy a collection, which she would deny.

"Why buy it when you all would let me borrow it?"

After getting the job at the roller rink, Andy was forced to skate around handing out food and delivering skates to people from behind a counter. Miguel, Eli, and Demetri often came up to say hi, jokingly making her wait on them. Usually they would conjure up some money and buy her a meal, to which her boss would let her sit and eat.

"Quit buying me food before i smack you, D."

"You gotta eat, you're the only one who listens to my 3am batman rants."

Rosa and Carmen started to become suspicious of Miguel and Andy, seeing how much time the two spent together. They rode to school together, had many classes together, and then would "hangout" after school at "debate" which was really training at the Dojo but she can't know that.

"Hey Andy?"

"Yes Carmen?"

"You and Miguel...You're just friends right?"

"What? Of course we're just friends."

"Just checking..."

There was a time or two Carmen or Rosa walked in on them sparing and found them in a compromising position, one of which Andy was straddling Miguel having flipped him. Rosa almost screamed, completely convinced they were doing it before Andy explained she was just wrestling her pencil back. But did Rosa believe that? No.

While Johnny would be at the Dojo, or passed out in his room or on the couch, Andy would be at the Diaz's, spending the night more than a few times and eating home cooked meals. Miguel enjoyed having his friend over, with the two of them falling asleep to movies in the living room or his room, and having her get along so well with his family, it felt like the best life he could live.

School was a bit rough, the teachers and the work was harder but Andy was almost constantly distracted with Miguel, who stared at Sam every chance he got. He asked about her a few times, which his friends would tell him the basics, Her name is Samantha LaRusso, she's lived here her whole life, she's not as much of a bitch as the other two but still a bitch.

Miguel didn't much like that last part.

But nevertheless, Sam got his attention at school, while Andy got it at home. Like now, laying on Miguel's bed, Andy flipped through one of his comic books, listening to the 80's music Miguel was blaring as he practiced his punches.

And then Rosa knocked, having learned her lesson after walking in on the two. She yelled something about dinner, to which Andy looked up at Miguel and nudged him to respond.

"I'll be right there, almost done." He panted out, slightly distracted which caused him to accidentally kick Andy in the side. She let out a loud groan that turned into a whine from the pain. Miguel said a small sorry and asked if she was okay.