.5

Later on, Andy was skating around town, attempting to find another job. After the mini-mart fired her she would have to find some sort of money somehow. After picking up and filling out 4 or so applications, she came across the roller-rink, a normal hangout for Aisha and herself. This wouldn't be a horrible place to work.

Walking inside, she saw the many people skating around inside the rink and the others skating around towards friends and towards the food stand. Sighing, Andy walked over to the front desk.

"Hi, I was wondering if you were hiring?"

"Uh I'm not sure. Let me go get my manager." The lady behind the front desk walked away, and Andy waited patiently.

"Hey I heard you were looking for a job?" An older looking man approached, maybe 30 or so.

"Hi, yes I am," Andy smiled.

"Great, follow me." She did as told and followed.

They spent over an hour talking, which was the typical questions of an interview.

"You know, I like you. You're cool, you're funny, you know how to deal, I'm willing to give you this job, IF you can skate well."

"I can skate fairly well, me and my friends love to come here."

"Why don't you come back in 2 weeks and show me just how well you can skate and then you'll start."

"Deal!"

Andy left the roller rink with the possibility of a job, and it made her happier then she could of explained. At least this place would be better than the mini-mart. Glancing down at her phone for the first time in an hour and a half, Andy was in shock at the amount of texts she had.

Diaz<3

Hey how are you?

Are you busy? I'm sorry

hey you usually answer within a few minutes are you okay?

Andy?

Andyyyyyy

are you sleeping?

Shit you're probably sleeping sorry

shit sorry i was looking for a job

really? did you get it?

i might of idk yet

that's great! where at?

the roller rink, i can probably get you in for free

as long as you promise me a dance

we'll see Diaz

Minutes later, the same person she had been texting called her.

"Hey Diaz, what's up?"

"Shit are you still out? Sorry."

"No don't be! what's up?"

"I'm bored, wanted to know if you wanted to go and hangout?"

"You're scared for tomorrow aren't you?"

"You aren't?"

"I've been to this school with these people before, you have not. But yes, I would like to hangout. How you feel about helping me with my skating skills?"