2.6

Somehow Miguel convinced Andy to stay the night. So as he was in the shower, Andy was on call with Hawk.

"That doesn't look like your room." He said curiously.

"Oh yeah, I'm at Miguel's. He's kind of upset over something Sam did so I'm gonna spend the night and help him feel better." Andy smiled awkwardly.

"Okay, well have fun." Andy was slightly surprised by his response.

"Yeah thanks."

"I was actually wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow?"

"Sure! Sounds fun!" Andy grinned in excitement, butterflies swirling.

"ANDY!"

"One sec, YEAH?"

"I FORGOT A SHIRT!"

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU FORGET A SHIRT?!"

"SHUT UP!"

Andy laughed and stood up, walking over to Miguel's dresser and grabbing him a shirt, leaving for a quick second to bring it to him. She didn't look of course, just stuck her arm in and let him take it.

Hawk and Andy talked until Miguel walked in, drying his hair.

"Yiayia is making cookies and wants to know if you want to help."

"Hell yeah I do. I'll talk to you later okay?" Andy smiled at Hawk.

"Hey one last thing?"

"What's up?"

"I love you."

Everything froze. Miguel who was throwing his dirty clothes in the hamper froze. Andy who was holding the phone froze. It seemed everything went silent.

"Okay goodnight." Andy hung up in a panic. She stared at the wall for a minute, eyes wide.

"Did you just...hang up on him?!" Miguel asked.

"Yes! I panicked!"

"Do you love him?"

"I don't...I don't know."

It was silent for a while. Miguel looked at Andy and Andy looked at the wall.

Did she love him? They had only been dating a few weeks and she hadn't even realized her feelings until the first date. It was very unlikely that she loved him already. Did he really love her? Or did he say it in jealous rage because she was with Miguel.

Finally she just got up and left the room, going to help Rosa make cookies.

The next day, Hawk, Andy, Aisha, and Miguel went out to a movie. Andy knew it was going to be awkward which is why she dragged him off to the side to talk.

"About yesterday..."

"I know. I said it too early. But I know how I feel for you. If you don't love me just yet don't say it. I would rather you wait until you truly do rather than say it now just to make me happy." Hawk smiled softly.

"Thank you." Andy sighed in relief.

"Now come here." Andy giggled as she was dragged into a long hard kiss.

"Seriously?"

"Gross."

The two laughed at their friends. Hawk only kissed her again just to tease, although he had no idea it sent Miguel into a spiral of jealousy.

Finally they made it into the theater, the movie playing. Andy was leaned into Hawk's side, her legs over Aisha's lap, supporting the popcorn.

"Hey what's wrong?" Andy looked as Aisha spoke, seeing her talking to Miguel.