The Words We Didn't Hear

❖Kuroko's POV//Past❖

        I could still remember it. Everyone as in me, Aomine-kun, Kise-kun, Akashi-kun, Midorima-kun, Murasakibara-kun were like that day. Our expressions. We couldn't believe our eyes.

        It all started with (L/N)-san smiling. (L/N)-san led to us on the rooftop, telling us she had something to tell us. Her back was towards us. We couldn't see her expression. What it was her expression like when she was leading us to the top of the rooftop?

        "What is it (L/N)?" Aomine-kun asks, when we got outside. It was sure breezy. You skip to where the bars were.

        "I have to eat lunch.." Murasakibara-kun said.

        "Aha! I know! I know! You guys have things to do. I can't keep you." her back was still against us. As she turns around, the wind was blowing her hair. She was beautiful, smiling. I had suddenly realized she had tears in your eyes.

        "What's wrong (L/N)-san?" I asked. I took a step closer.

        "Don't come any closer!" she yells. She looks, smiling.

        "You're scaring us (L/N)-cchi.." Kise-kun said, slowly.

        "Am I? Sorry." you said. You went over the bars. We were starting to get anxious. I looked over at Akashi-kun, who had nothing to say. He was shocked but he wasn't the only one. "What if I died here and now?"

        "(L/N)-cchi!?" Kise-kun yells.

        "What do you think you're doing?!" Aomine-kun said. 

        "Get away from there!" Midorima-kun yells. Murasakibara-kun couldn't say anything. I tried to move. But I couldn't.

        "(L/N)!" Akashi-kun finally said.

        "(L/N)-san..?" I asks. She was smiling. Everyone started to run over to you. As Aomine-kun and Akashi-kun, who were the faster ones, tries to run over to her, hoping to stop her, but by then it was too late. You had already let go.

        "The thing I had to say.." she had mouth some words that I couldn't hear.

        "(L/N)-san!?" I yelled. She was falling. That day she killed herself. Why? Everything felt like a dream.

        Everyone, the teachers, the police officers, doctors... They all came up to us to ask questions. I didn't even know how to answer. I lost someone very important to me.

        Why did you die that day? If only I were to stop you. I want to know. I want to know.

        Dear God, can we revert back in time please?

        I never knew that my wish could come true.

❖Kuroko's POV//??❖

        I had woke up to a dream. Tears was streaming down my cheeks. I look at the window. It was sunny. I took a quick shower. A new term was starting. A life without (L/N)-san awaited me.

        I look at my calendar. Weird. Three years back? This was the year that I started Teiko. What was going on? As I head downstairs, grandma greeted me.

        "Today is your first day of middle school. Aren't you excited?" What? What was going on? Didn't this happen before?

        I pretended not to notice it and went to school anyway.

        As I got to the school, I see Kise-kun surrounded by girls, Murasakibara-kun being surrounded by guys who were asking how tall he was, Midorima-kun was being asked by a couple of guys.. Usually on the first day, I would have a book in my hand. I was reading, and also thinking about what happened. I wanted to ask you, why you did what you did. As I looked up, I accidently bumped into someone. It was Akashi-kun. Why was he wearing an emblem that represents the first years?

        "Akashi-kun."

        "Hey-"  

        Suddenly a bunch of girls yelled, screaming for Akashi-kun. They had went up to them and ask questions. Thanks a lot to my lack of presence, I was able to get away. I looked around to see the papers to which class I belong to. First year.. What's going on? First year? Wasn't today I suppose to go Seirin? Wait a minute. Even though I knew that I was supposed to go to Seirin, I came here without realizing it.

        I didn't realize till now. I had recall the wish I made. Did I went back in time? When I looked at the papers, I saw (L/N)-san's name. My eyes widen. 

        Suddenly, my legs were running. I wanted to see her. I wanted to see her. (L/N)-san. She's alive, right? I walked into the classroom to see she was in there.

        As I walked up to her, she looks at me confused. "(L/N)-san.."

        "Who are you?" she asks.

        The time between you and me was gone. This was start of our mysterious and sad tale. I've gone back in time? Can I give you the memories that wouldn't make you think of death again? Why did you die that day? Am I able to answer it now?

—————————————————————————————————————————

Inspired by:

Hengyoku no Labyrinth

Piece

Bungaku Shoujo to Shi Ni Tagari no Douke

IB - Instant Bullet

A/N: Prepare for the feels you guys. I was asking myself these past two weeks, how do I write my harem? So I got myself reading mangas that were tragedy and mystery and I was inspired by the last manga and quickly wrote this just now. 

Warning: This story includes Depression, Suicidal Intentions, and others. You have been warned.