17: Hospital Visits

❖Murasakibara's POV//Present❖

We saw (Y/N)-chin on the bed, her head bandaged, her left arm in a cast. I couldn't tell if her legs were fractured or not since they were under the blanket. But what I did see was (Y/N)-chin in front of me. That she was alive. And that's all that mattered.

❖Momoi's POV//Present❖

"You've finally come to visit! What's with the look on your face? Aren't you going to say hello?" (L/N)-san asks with a smile. "Actually, don't say anything. I might get overwhelm. I know you want to talk so is it okay if you can talk to me one by one starting with Momoi-san and Aomine-kun?"

"That's two (Y/N)." Aomine-kun said. (L/N)-san was just about to say something but he cut her off, "But I'm fine with it."

"Then I'll leave this here." Mukkun said, putting a box of sweets and a bag of apples on the table. (L/N)-san look at Tetsu-kun with a sad smile but he didn't responded back. The door shuts and we look at (L/N)-san, who was still smiling.

"So what do you want to ask?" she asks, tilting her head, "Though, I won't be able to answer, why I'd jump and if anything is troubling me."

"Figures. Knowing you, you'd be stubborn." Aomine-kun said, rubbing his neck. I looked at him then to (L/N)-san. I was fidgeting. I was afraid of what to say.

"(L/N)-san? I'm really sorry..." I bow down, "I know an apology won't cut so-"

"Are you saying that now because I jumped?" she asks, sounding cold. At first, I thought she meant if I was getting away from the situation or she thought I was trying to win her. I was surprised and felt a bit hurt but I couldn't blame her for thinking that way.

"No. I found out it was all a misunderstanding. A couple hours before your accident." I tell her. "It was because I was stupid to get jealous over a stupid thing. I-I'm really sorry."

"It's not stupid. You were jealous. The thing you misunderstood must of been important to you."

"But because of it, you-"

"What if I said I jumped was because of your doing?"

"I-I don't know." I let out. I was afraid, my hands were being shaky. "I would atone.. Saying sorry wouldn't be enough. I would become friends with you. I would help you and stand up for you if you were to get bullied. I would stop the bullying if I can. Maybe it's not enough. I've done worse. I probably get hurt if you say it was my fault but you were in more pain. Something like this shouldn't upset me."

"Interesting answer!" (Y/N)-chan laughs. "Don't worry, Momoi-san. You aren't the reason why I jumped."

"Satsuki, I'm sorry." Aomine-kun said, all of a sudden.

"Eh?"

"I should of trust you more. Even if you were the one bullying of (Y/N), I shouldn't have scapegoat you. I should of confront you and see what was on your mind. S-Sorry."

"I don't know what you mean but thanks." I said, tilting my head.

"Momoi-san." (L/N)-san calls, "Even after countless thoughts, it wasn't my fault. Something bad happening like that is just an accident. Like a house fire, a school shooting, a burglar breaking in. I wasn't doing anything but was just a bit unlucky. Everything bad that happens around you, like being bullied, for example. Everything changes. Just like this town. Anyone could leave me. Someone you knew for a while, someone you trusted, could hurt you or you getting bullied by other people. But after all this, I still believe I've done nothing wrong."