12:Pouring Rain

❖Akashi's POV//Present❖

It was pouring outside. I could hear the rain and the wind blowing against the trees. I looked outside, thinking that we should cut our trees. It was quiet and dark in the house. It felt like any other day. (Y/N) should be coming soon. My father was probably upstairs busy with his paperwork like always.. I put my papers down and wipe my forehead. I feel like drinking some tea.

The door opens as my butler comes in. I didn't bother to look up. "Yes, what is it?"

"Um.. It's (L/N)-sama, sir."

"Has she came back home?" I asks, standing up. I finished my work. It should be time for (Y/N) to entertain me a bit. As in entertaining, I meant just hang out and give her some company. Usually, I wouldn't walk home with her because I'm busy with my work so I felt a little guilty.

"Yeah... But the thing is that, she won't come inside."

"Huh?" I asks. I started walking out of the room. "What happened?"

"I'm afraid (L/N)-sama is standing out in the rain. She seems to be drenched. I don't know what happened but something might of happened to her. She was just staring at the ground. I honestly tried to bring her in. I even brought her a towel but she just stared at the ground. (L/N)-sama wouldn't come in.."

"Okay, that's enough." I told him. I quickly rushed myself to the door but when I opened it, no one was there. It felt like a storm outside. It was cold. The rain was getting heavier. She wouldn't go back out, right? "(Y/N)?!"

No one answered. I closed the door. I looked at the floor to see it was wet. Could it be that she already went to her room? I quickly rushed to her room, hoping she would be there. I felt a bit worried for her. Was she okay? Did something happened?

When I got to her room, I knocked a couple of times but no one answers. I looked at the carpet and it looked a bit wet. I blinked and walk to the next room. "Stay here." I told my butler. He nods, not saying a word. I closed the door. The room was dark and empty. But the blue dark colored that came out of the window, felt a little sad. I took off anything that was heavy on me and drop it on the table that was near me. I opened the window and jump on the roof. ON. Not off. But on. I slowly walk to the window that belonged to (Y/N)'s room. Man, the thing I do for her.

I knock on the window. Luckily, the window was open so when it flied open, I see (Y/N) looking at me with surprised. She was crying. The wind and the rain went into the room. I jump inside and look at (Y/N). She looked at me confused, "Why...?"

"I had a feeling you were crying alone... and since you wouldn't open the door.. I came here." I hugged her. The butler was right. She was drenched. I was soaked as well.. The rain still went into the room but I didn't bother closing the window. She was crying. I could hear it. She was sobbing. Letting out her tears. Who did this to you? I didn't ask. Instead, I told her with a calm voice, "..Don't cry."

"..It's impossible for me not to cry.." I held onto her a bit tighter.

"Will you tell me what happened?"

She doesn't answer. She shook her a bit. (Y/N) hugged me a bit tighter, her eyes were closed. (Y/N)'s expression were more calm. I knew by then, she didn't wanted to tell me. I didn't wanted to ask her again. I knew she would be stubborn enough not to tell me. But what was going on? Wasn't everything go so well?

—————————————————————————————————————————

Just when everything was going so well! What's turning the tables?

There won't be a rainbow after the rain goes away.