6: Akashi

❖Akashi's POV//Present❖

"Wahh! Today practice was mighty brutal again." Kise said, stretching out his arms.

"You shouldn't complain when you didn't shoot a lot today, idiot Kise!" Aomine yells at him.

"Aominecchi, how cruel!" Kise cries.

"Shut up, Kise. You're annoying." Midorima said.

"Kise-kun can you quiet down, please?" Kuroko asks.

"Ah." I said.

"What's wrong Aka-chin?" Murasakibara asks.

"It's (L/N)." I answered. I called her name, hoping she heard me, "(L/N)."

"Huh?" she turns around, smiling. "Hey, you guys. Finished with practice already?"

"Yeah." Aomine-kun answers. "What are you doing out so late at night?"

"It's only 6.." you said. For just the slightest second, I thought I saw scratch marks on (L/N)'s hand.

"(L/N). Let me see your hand."

"Eh?" she asks. But I grab her hand. When I show everyone the scratch mark, I look at (L/N). "Those are scratch marks from a cat."

"You mean a stray cat's?" Midorima asks.

"Yeah." she nods and looks at me.

"This is why I dislike cats." Midorima said, averting his eyes to somewhere else. She took her hand away from my grip and look away. She was blushing with embarrassment.

"Come on." I said. "I'll take you home.."

You put your hand that had the scratch marks next to your chest and looked down to the ground. You shook your head. And look up to show a small smile. "No need. My house it's close by."

Her voice cracked.

"It's an order. I don't want to leave a girl out at night like this." I tell her.

"I can't.. go back.." (L/N) said softly.

"What?" Kise asks.

"You can't go back home?" Kuroko asks, looking worried.

"I have no home to go back to.." you said, shaking your head. Everyone look at her with a surprised look.

"Where do you stay then? You don't sleep outside do you?" Murasakibara asks. You didn't say anything. Your face was red.

"Cats. I slept with the cats outside.. They're is a lot of them so we manage.." she said. I took her hand.

"Don't sleep with cats anymore. Live with me then." You blushed again.

"Eh?!"

"You'll have an actual home and if you dare leave, you would have to talk to me about it." I glared at her.

"I-I can't impose!"

"Good idea." Kuroko said.

"Not you too, Kuroko-kun!" you said, looking shocked.

"I mean, I don't approve a girl sleeping at a guy's house but.. it's better than you sleeping on the streets and I'm sure that Akashi-kun doesn't live alone so it's okay."

"But.." you said, narrowing your eyes down again.

"Enough. I told you to come, you're going to come live with me. Got it? You have no reason to say no." I tell her.