Final:

❖Kuroko's POV//Present❖

I woke up to another dream. It was a day left before I enter to highschool and outside the pink-colored petals fall. I sadly smile with all the past events that happen. It felt like a dream. But it really wasn't. How we started over and try to save (Y/N)-chan. Everything was real. I clench my hands and walk out of the room.

❖Kise's POV//Present❖

Everyone who was at the rooftop remembered everything. It wasn't a dream. The fact that we were in a parallel world. The fact (Y/N)-cchi was crying in front of us. The fact that she was alive. After graduation, the six of us went to different school--different paths.

(Y/N)-cchi taught my something important. It's okay to be sad. It's okay to be angry and frustrated at yourself. But if I continue to be drowning in sadness, I won't be able to open my eyes to how the world that's actually so small. We are young. That's why we strive for the future. The adults look for the past. We don't have to worry about the regrets we made if we continue to accept what happened and walk towards a better day. It's because life is short that we shouldn't worry and spend the youth we have.

The fact that I met (Y/N)-cchi proved that. It wasn't by chance we met. Everything happened was because I met (Y/N)-cchi. I bet that she knows this now that this world is too wide and full of life.

There's a lot of things we don't know but as long as we continue on smiling while facing the tragedies that awaits us there is a road that still continues everyone to keep going. It really does sound naïve when you put it that way but is it okay to sound depressing if you don't want to be sad? That's our reason why we walk on that road. The road that remains a mystery. And with that small piece of hope, I won't ever let go.

❖Midorima's POV//Present❖

I was walking to meet up with Akashi and the others. On my way, I saw a cat, who seem strangely attached to me. It reminded me of (Y/N) right away. It was keeping it's distance when I was trying to reach to it. I made a smalls sound, hoping it would come and slowly the small animal took the steps to. She acts a little like a stray cat: wild and free. But even when she seem so free, she holds a wound. That type of personality charm me.

I hated cats but as I hold onto the cat with both my hands, I show a smile.

❖Akashi's POV//Present❖

I wonder.. Would it have been the same if I talked to you the first time? It probably would. But would you still be hurt in the inside and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it? Most likely. I thought about it. I would of probably help you ease your pain if I known. I wouldn't have to make so much mistakes and continue to put you in pain even after the second time. I look at my mother's photo and place inside the cabinet where it can't be seen. I smiled, getting ready to walk out the door.

"I'm about to head out now. Please don't prepare any food for me when I get back." I tell my butler. He nods and sees me out the door.

With all that's happen, I don't think its possible to forget. I never made a single error during my life. How I was clumsily continue to make errors, it made me thought about more to life. Every human makes a mistake. No one is perfect. That's what she taught me.

I scoff and went out with a smile.

❖Murasakibara's POV//Present❖

I was always sorry for (Y/N)-chin. I was sorry because I couldn't do anything. I couldn't help or save her. I was powerless. I was just wishing that she would be alive. What always shakes me up at the moment is that I wonder if (Y/N)-chin was really happy for being alive. I'm happy for (Y/N)-chin but I wonder wherever she's at now is she? Will the memories continue to taunt her even now?