2: Accepting the Timeleap

❖Kuroko's POV//Present❖

"Um.." So I have gotten back to the past..? Of course (L/N)-san wouldn't remember me then.. If I remember clearly, we met each other was through Akashi-kun, right? Should I become friends with her now? Or should I just wait and let the same things happen? I shook my head. If I gotten back to the past I should take advantage of it and use it.

"Ah. Sorry. You just seem like someone I knew."

"But you said my surname.." (L/N)-san said.

"Oh. Uh-"

"(L/N)-cchi! Kuroko-cchi!" Kise-kun cuts me off. We could hear the fangirls rushing over to Kise-kun but Kise-kun swiftly walks past them. "Sorry." he said, as he walks past the girls. He walks up to me and (L/N)-san and looks at us.

"Kise-kun.." Wait a minute. How does Kise-kun knew my name and (L/N)-san? Could it be that he went back in time along with me as well? I didn't knew so, to confirm it, I dragged him outside in the hallway leaving (L/N)-san, confused. I was sure that he was confused as well.

❖Kise's POV//Present❖

"Kuroko-cchi-"

"Kise-kun. Did you notice something about today?" he cuts me off.

"Today is our first day of school.. right?" I answered slowly as he nod.

"It seems strange. But I feel like we have gotten back in time." I looked at him for a moment. So that's it. I wasn't going delusional..

"WAIT GONE BACK IN TIME?!" I yelled. Everyone around us started to look at us. "It's nothing."

I looked around to see everyone going back to their thing. When I looked back at Kuroko-cchi, whose eyes were narrowing down. His lack of prescence almost made me not see him.

"What about (L/N)-san..?" I suddenly recalled the death. It was still hard to believe.

"She doesn't seem to recall remembering us or anything." Kuroko-cchi answers. "I don't know how we gotten back in time but I'm glad we are since the accident.."

"You're right." I tell him. I looked down, smiling. "When she died, I felt like I never knew anything about (L/N)-cchi. She was our friend but we didn't notice the pain she was experiencing."

Kuroko-cchi looks down, probably thinking of the same thing.

"Ah. But since we got back in time, we should make her more happy so that she doesn't have to think of death again." I suggest to cheer him up.

"Yeah. I thought the same thing. But I wondered.. what if we aren't the only one who time leap?" Kuroko-cchi asks.

"Speaking of that how did we gotten back in time anyway?" I asks, putting my fingers next to my chin.

"We should figure that out later.. Right now.." Kuroko-cchi said, walking to the classroom. "We're going to be late for class."

As I rush to my classroom, (thank goodness I wasn't late), I looked around to see Murasakibara-cchi wasn't in the classroom. Suddenly-

"Hmm..? It's Se-chin." I heard Murasakibara-cchi said. Wait a minute. Murasakibara-cchi knew my name? No, wait I'm a model. Of course he would knew me! But wait.. There might be a possible chance that he might of gotten back in time with us as well!

I was confused, my head was spinning in circles. I went back to my seat and sigh. What was going on? There's too much on my mind. I can't stop thinking about the death and now the time leap, and basketball... Speaking of basketball! Should I sign up for it? If I sign up now, I know I already got the first string and all.. But.. AGH. I'll just join anyway.

I looked up at the teacher who was taking attendance still. Still.. I just realized I got back.. That means I'm able to do better on my upcoming exams!! But the things is.. I have to relearn everything again..

As class comes to an end, Murasakibara-cchi comes up to me. "Murasakibara-cchi.."

"I knew it." he said. "Se-chin, you gotten back in time as well, huh?"

So Murasakibara-cchi has gone back in time with me and Kuroko-cchi!! Does this mean, the people at the accident.. Did they too gotten back in time?

—————————————————————————-

Going back to the past. Was this all because of one wish?

A/N: this chapter is so crappy omfg. im so sorry but it gets better depending on your opinion q.q