chapter 1

Bellamy

"So tell me again how do you answer this question" I said to a small Octavia who was learning what to do if she got caught.

" I ran away from my parents and this man was helping me " she said giggling and playing with her hands .

"Bellamy go to school or you'll be late" mom said to me who was busy over at her sewing machine.

"I'll see you when I get home " I said to them and walked out the door.

"For a 12 year old your really bad at time management" Clarke Griffin or Griffin as I called her said from my doorway

"For a 8 year old your really weird " I said to her quickly as we began to walk to school.

Clarke had moved to Walden when her parents divorced and she went to live with her Dad who was an engineer .

Our group consisted of 6 people who were Miller, Raven , Thalia , Connor , Clarke and myself .

School was boring as usual the teachers were all rich and snobby .

Clarkes mother was rich but Clarke hated her mother I could remember when we were little I was 7 and she was 3 that when she started crying her dad instantly picked her up and calmed her down while her mother just stood hushing her.

"Hey Blake wait up " Clarke said from behind me as I walked slowly home.

Clarke and her dad knew about Octavia and were happy to keep it a secret.

"Can we walk slower" Clarie said randomly " my moms visiting today"

"Sure " I said to her then pushed her playfully into a wall.

I finally got home and opened The door.

A guard was kissing my mother I had seen them doing this before and I hated it

"Bellamy why are you home late" she asked me.

"Clarke's mom was visiting and Clarke asked me to walk slow with her " .

"I'm going out with Shumway " she said putting on her coat and posh earrings.

"If you need anything ask Jake" she said ruffling my head of hair.

"Yes mom"

Feedback and opinions