Chapter 24

Bellamy

It was longer than a month , a well claimed plan came through the longest waiting as my mom would say.

I longed to have Clarke in my arms her head lying on my chest telling me about her day.

I was respected at this camp but something was wrong I could tell it everyone was once bitter but now all they done was share worried glances.

I was the commanders so called friend now but I was never sure one day all I could see was death it was sicken but stained what was once my life.

We never asked for any of this we went through everything the hard way everyone had lost someone or killed another .

I shared a glance at Freya as we looked across the map.

"We found a missile"Freya sneered "tonight all of Anya's camp will be dead"
My mind raced everything I had and loved was surrounded in that camp .

"Can I be excused" I said to her " I don't feel well"

"Yes of course " she said before I walked out.

I couldn't think clearly , I didn't know what to do everything was counting on me and the weight slammed against my shoulders as if a bomb had actually hit it

Clarke

My heart longed for Bellamy he meant so much to me and Anya assumed he was dead but he couldn't be dead he couldn't I swear he can't...

I held my head in my hands and exhaled loudly my breathing mixed with stress and life.

Maybe this was all in my head but something like this left me broken and depressed.

I walked out maybe it was time to except Bellamy was dead , Octavia and the others had already made him a grave and had a small funeral.

I fell onto my knees my tears falling apart from my eyes falling asleep beside Bellamy or the closest thing to him.

Octavia

I watched as Clarke was asleep beside my brothers grave their was always something between them .

I couldn't remember what it was like as a child all I knew was we all had a rough life .

"Will we leave her" Lincoln said from behind me.

"She misses him so much" I Said my voice cracking

"Everyone has a point in their life Octavia where they just can't break it through themselves to believe someone's dead "

"What if she turns back to drugs "

"We'll make sure she doesn't " Lincoln reassured me "we'll do it for Bellamy"

We were all locked on clarke that we didn't notice the screams as a light flooded towards my eyes .

My life falling apart at that moment in time....

Short chapter I'm sorry but to make up with it I made a story called mermaid glances its a modern bellarke fanfiction please check it out

Next update -? days away

Who's dead who's alive ?

Feedback ?
Opinions?