chapter 4

Clarke

Bellamy was distant he didn't do anything for days in his lonely apartment staring at a wall.

"Bellamy please your my best friend" I pleaded to him .

"Clarke I need to be alone " he snapped at me angrily blazing the room around with tension .

"Fine" I responded my heart felt hard and heavy and my hands shook as if I had never been told off before.

"Go away" he snapped now shouting his face burning with anger and His eyes were like fire enraged by oil .

I left silently the heaviness of my heart still ached around and made it hard to speak, I was worried about Bellamy he had changed so quick in so little time and I wasn't scared for my safety I was scared of his safety .

I walked along to my apartment avoiding the distant shouting of guards if Bellamy didn't lose his job as a guard that would've been him training to be a guard and I had never seen him so happy the day he got the job by his mother

"Clarke griffin " they shouted and I instantly turned around putting my hands up.

"Your arrested for treason" he said to me and I instantly recognised him as Wells Jaha.

I walked along the grey corridors which was complete metal .

Some children stopped playing and faced me knowing my fate in 2 years and that was getting floated I guess this was it my life ended today .

I was thrown in a cell the room was empty and a bit of chalk was left on the ground.

I dried the wetness of my face and focused now was not the time to look weak nor was it ever time to look weak and if its anything like Bellamy told me about " being weak means death" he told a 10 year old me as I was left crying by my mother slapping me for being stubborn.

I kneeled down on the metal floor the coldness of it left my knees shivering and contracted to my stomach making it squirm.

The saliva was stuck in the back of mouth from crying and today was just the beginning of the end.

I woke up in the cold makeshift bed that looked as uncomfy as it felt.

The guards held my arms as I was led to the floating chamber .

My dad was their and so was Jaha the man who ended Aurora and so many others life.

My dad hugged me and kissed my forehead rocking me slowly as the sobs became into weeps and the weeps turned into wails .

"I love you Clarke" he said kissing my forehead again.

"I love you too dad" I said as the feeling of distress and lone climbed through my body.

He walked slowly into the floating chamber smiling one last time at me I turned away as the button was pressed.

I hated Jaha so much I wanted to kill him but that didn't define my next action, my next action was purely out of rage and nothing would have stopped me from completing it .

I lunged at Jaha punching his life away just like he took my fathers life away .

I was hauled off Jaha by guards .

The electric flooded through my body but rage embossed it and made the electricity feel like nothing.

And once again I was alone