chapter 5

Clarke

The last thing I remember was the words

"Your going to earth " from my bastard of a mother .

When I was being led onto the dropship I faintly remember the gunshots, the screams and being thrown against a wall as I tried to see what was happening .

The flashing lights flew into my eyes like a car at night carrering into you .

My eyes burst open the lights flickering causing the feeling of sickness wash over me but I remembered what I promised myself the day my father got floated

"A warrior doesn't show weakness and neither shall I "

I don't think myself as a warrior but I'm going to be strong like one so from that day I sweared never to cry or breakdown but face the danger .

"Get back in your seats " someone next to me screamed .

I recognized the voice as Wells Jaha the reason I'm here, the feeling of reality caressed me and sent multiple shivers crawl through me.

I watched as people floated past, shouting at Wells for being a dick

"I'm Finn" a guy with a beanie hat and messy hair said floating past.

"Clarke" I said smiling at his cuteness , snap out of it Clarke you'll be showing weakness.

The lights flashed before we were opened into darkness and the earth below.

It took a second for it to occur to me that we had landed on earth the thought made me buzz with happiness but the feeling of anxiousness roamed through my mind.

I glanced at a girl with long hair before being knocked down hitting my head hard onto the metal floor I bit my tongue on the impact causing for it to burst and blood flooded my mouth.

I was picked up by someone with strong arms that surrounded my waist.

I pushed them away and faced them.

"Blake" I said looking at the my best friend with his hair gelled back.

"Griffin" he said and unexpectedly hugged me.

"Im so sorry Clarke " he whispered into my ear .

"What for " I said as he released me from his strong grip.

"Telling you to go away I needed you and before I could apologise you were arrested" he said showing his cheeky grin which broke out his freckles

Bellamy

I wanted her in my arms but I couldn't this girl made me anxious and worried something I've never felt before.

"Bellamy " Octavia said and tackled me with a hug.

I wrapped my arms round her and looked around for Clarke who was hugging Miller and then told a girl that he was chatting up that " he's a gentlemen"

"Clarkey" Octavia muttered under her breath

"Can we go outside now" I heard a shout from downstairs and followed it.

I opened the dropship and Octavia jumped out breathing out the air of the air and breathing in the air of earth it tasted sweet and the essence of freedom cloaked it .

"We're back bitches" she screamed into the forest suddenly making me jump a little.

I thought to my self for a second taking in Octavia's words

We are home and I couldn't help but feel like I belonged here...

Feedback (I love getting feedback at the end of chapters)