Chapter 15

3 months later..

Bellamy

It took a while but I finally got a drug search going around camp.

We had currently searched 10 cottages and 7 tents and their was no sign of drugs.

We entered Clarke's tent who was in the dropship tending to Octavia injuries which were sustained by getting attacked by a bear.

Clarke's tent was practically empty all she had was a makeshift bed with no pillow or blanket and the small belongings which she stored in her rucksack.

I opened a wooden box as the others left to another tent.

I didn't know what to expect ,it was Clarke she hardly spoke anymore and avoided everyone if she could.

She detained herself from the village whenever we were celebrating she went to the old bunker to be alone it hurt a little in my heart knowing Clarke can't even face me since the breakup and avoided Octavia and everyone else the best she could .

I shook my head at the thought and looked inside the box.

It had 3 bottles full of drugs and pills hidden within the box .

I picked the bottles up and shoved them in my pocket.

I ignored my job and settled with confronting Clarke.

I sped to the dropship and walked in slowly.

Octavia was sitting on a hammock looking into the sky ,well ceiling anyway.

"Where's Clarke" I asked her .

"Bunker she said she needed rest " Octavia said and continued to look at the ceiling.

I had seen Clarke slyly taking her rucksack from the tent and slipping over the fence .

I shook my head and followed her quickly knocking everything from my mind and focused on the fury in my heart which Clarke had caused.

I was slower than her but then it dawned on me what the hell do I say to her.

I rested at a tree and thought for 20 minutes or so,their was nothing I could say that wouldn't make her angry but then again she hadn't spoke to anyone in 3 months except the odd chatter to Octavia.

I pulled up the lid to the bunker and jumped in.

The cold chill of the bunker made it clear I was unwanted.

I seen a figure lying on the sofa curled up in a ball its head in her hands.

"Clarke" I said quietly.

"Oi Griffin" I said again.

She looked up her eyes filled with triedness and doubt, something was wrong with her far worse than I had ever seen

"Go away" she snapped and went back to her normal position.

"I found your drugs"

She looked up her eyes staining me with hatred and anger.

"What did you not get by leave me alone" her voice was curled and broken she wanted to cry I could see it in her eyes.

"Why do you take drugs"

"Why won't you leave me alone"

"Because you clearly have something your not telling us " I was now shouting.

"Fine I take drugs are you happy"

"Why haven't you spoke in 3 months"

"Because I hate you all " she snapped her voice was finalled.

"Why did you break up with me" I asked seeing she was sick of me.

"I was on drugs and didn't want you to know"

"seriously Griffin I wouldn't have judged you or anthing lots of people take drugs"

"Bellamy leave me alone" she shouted making my skin shingle with fear.

"What happened to my best friend the one who told me everything"

"She died " she said her voice bearing with misery.

"No she didn't" I said lifting up her chin with force.

"Bellamy don't you get it I hate you" her tears spoke for her mouth.

I knew she would move if I tried to kiss her so I began to slowly kiss her neck.

She gasped and began to try and move, she must really hate me .

I pulled her in closer so our foreheads firmly met.

We shared the same air around us and surely we should share a kiss.

I leant in my breathing becoming more rugged as we became closer.

Suddenly she done something I wanted to do for so long, she kissed me.

Our kisses were messy but perfect at the same time.

I leaned onto Clarke who was focused in the kisses.

"Bellamy" Kayla said from behind me shocked.

Kayla had been following me around camp since the day me and Clarke broke up.

" I came to ask you out and your kissing a girl who takes drugs " she screamed.

Clarke got up and pushed me away

"Yeah and" I said to her

"Bellamy she overdosed on drugs she was dead for 2 minutes and the overdosing didn't look like an accident" she shouted

"Clarke is this true" I shouted at a now crying Clarke who was now running out of the the bunker .

I pushed Kayla away making her fall onto the floor and followed Clarke.

"Clarke" I called out seeing she had gone.

She ran away from me but I jumped onto to her to stop her.

"Did you overdose by accident" I snapped at her holding her wrists so she couldn't punch me.

"Yeah the drugs gave hallucinations and I wanted to see Murphy"

"Clarke I've been your best friend for 17 years I know when your lying " I snapped at her digging my fingernails deeper into her wrists.

She yelped in pain and began to cry again "fine it wasn't an accident I did it on purpose so I could die" she said finally.

"Clarke" I said my voice laced with sympathy and sadness.

I leaned in and kissed her again a smile forming at  my lips