Chapter 22

Bellamy
"I'll go" I said to Anya stepping forward

Anya needed an inside man in the ice nation and since Clarke was gone and out of my grasp I felt I couldn't accomplish nothing.

"You leave in the morning" Anya commanded and left the dropship.

I didn't know what to expect because honestly I couldn't give a fuck about life if Clarke wasn't in it.

I ignored Miller's pleas to come and so called partying and went to bed wrestling on the war inside of my head.

I closed my eyes and lay their for about 10 minutes just thinking.

I heard a twig snap outside my tent and my eyes opened piercing the door of the makeshift tent.

The door opened I was expecting Octavia to pop in and tell me about the butterflies in the wood but Clarke was standing their.

"Hey Blake" she said stepping into my tent

I sat up and turned on my small electric light which Monty made for me .

"Why are you here Clarke" I said to her and watched as she sat beside me.

"I heard that your going on a mission" she said to me.

"Yeah" I said as I heard Millers drunken shouting from the other side of the camp.

"I want to say something before you go" she said to me slowly and as soft as she could possibly phrase.

"Clarke listen" I said to her but she put her lips on mine and kissed me quickly.

"Now listen to me I don't want to lose you Blake because I love you" she said to me.

"I love you too Griffin " I said before our lips met again

"Your mine" I said to Clarke playing with the necklace that was always slung around her neck.

"I got this for you on your 14th birthday"I said , I couldn't believe she kept it.

"Can I get the necklace" I asked her

"Why" she said to me confused.

"Because I want something of yours to take with me and so if I ever think of giving up I'll remember that your at home waiting for me"

"Your so sweet Blake" she says as our foreheads touched even if it wasn't our lips their would still be a small spark as we touched.

"I'm sorry for saying we weren't ready for kids" Clarke sniffled.

"I don't care about kids right now because I have you" I said to her wiping the tears that fell down her cheek.

"So what do you want to do" she said to me our foreheads to stubborn to move

"Have you in my arms"

Octavia

I wrapped the small blanket over Zara since Clarke and Bellamy gave her to me and Lincoln our lives seemed brighter and more cheerful.

Lincoln wrapped his arms around me kissing my neck slowly as I made my way over to our makeshift bed in the other room of the cottage.

"Lincoln I'm pregnant" I said to him .

"That's great " Lincoln said smiling the brightest smile I'd ever seen.

"I went to Clarke today with missing my period and she said that I was about 5 weeks pregnant already"

"I can't wait for Lincoln or Octavia junior" he said touching my stomach.

"I need to go tell Bellamy " I said to him taking my jacket and walking over to Bellamy's tent.

I seen him and Clarke touching foreheads and kissing softly.

"Octavia" Bellamy stuttered as he saw me.

"I knew you two would get back together" I said to them laughing softly.

"Bellamy I'm pregnant" I said to him getting ready to run in case .

"Octavia that's great" Bellamy said to me and hugged me.

"Hang on Clarke you knew" Bellamy said raising his eyebrows at her.

"Only for as long as Octavia" she said awkwardly.

I loved seeing Bellamy and Clarke together they were like sunshine and they were always happy when they were with each other.

Short chapter sorry but I'm working on a new fanfiction

-Ashton