Chapter 23

Bellamy

I huffed as I went through the dense forest that Anya left me in

I was close to the ice nation I could feel it was my heart ached more the longer I was away from Clarke.

I met the gate and was shot down by a mystery red target .

I dozed off not willfully but as a way to keep me sedated.

I could feel being dragged by my arms but couldn't open my eyes but if this was death im going to hang on for Clarke even if the odds of me surviving was low and I was being hugged by death I will still try to escape it and make it home to Clarke.

I woke with a large punch at the stomach clashing what was a forced sleep into the dull daylight.

I stared around and was looking around as a thousand eyes fell on me.

I looked around again I was in a castle the dull concrete walls .

They muttered some words but I was to lightheaded to notice them.

"Who are you" the leader spoke and it sounded as it was a woman.

She was Anya's enemy and if it meant protecting Octavia and Clarke she was my enemy.

"Bellamy, I was banished by Anya" I lied it was a bitter lie but would be the only way to bond with what seemed like this young leader

"Anya is a bitch and a poor leader" she snapped .

"You know of me" she spoke her voice may be young but she sounded as if she lived through many mistakes that made her wise.

I looked up the feeling disappearing slowly but the sickness washed over me within moving.

She was young about Clarke's age her brown hair settling down half way down her chest her eyes were blue and the black stripes under it made them stand out in a way she was beautiful .

"Who doesn't know of you" I said to her bowing my head down in pain.

"Commander Freya how can you trust him" a man snapped at her.

Freya was her name , another note for my brain in a way to make her sound great.

"So tell me Bellamy why did Anya banish you" she said circling me as if she was assessing me.

"I murdered a man" I said to her , unexplained guipy came over me for a lie.

"Interesting "

Clarke

I woke up , my head felt rough and body timid.

"Look who's awake" Octavia said to me who was standing up right from me .

"What time is it" I asked her wiping what was left of dry tears away from my eyes.

"Clarke you slept for the whole day its 10pm"

"Why did you not wake me " i said to her while quietly admitting to myself that I was still tired.

"Princess I'm going away now" Bellamy said shaking me softly in my sleep.

I woke up my eyes blurring with worry but I'm guessing it was tears.

I hugged him putting all my energy into squeezing my love into one long hug.

He pushed me away it was a gentle push and it had a meaning.

His kiss still lingering on my lips right now , that kiss was what seemed like how much we would miss each other.

I wanted to scream and say I want him to say but that would be selfish , right now all I could do was wait for my hero to walk through the camp again.

"I thought with Bellamy gone" Octavia said to me.

"He'll come back" I said to her .

"Not for a month Clarke" she said placing a hand on my back.

It was going to be a very long month I thought...